Fame Romance

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster

i always thought kworb showed points, not sales :air:

i feel so dumb...

ive been reading it wrong for months now. 

It just doesnt make sense. Like the Totals make sense as sales. They match numbers reported in the past by labels. Like Applause has 2.5M points and 2.5M sales

I apologize

FrankGutz

i feel so dumb...

It just doesnt make sense. Like the Totals make sense as sales. They match numbers reported in the past by labels. Like Applause has 2.5M points and 2.5M sales

I apologize

naaah, don't worry, i don't understand kworb as full, i think it just show who's in the lead, and the gap between the #1 song, the numbers represent the % those songs are selling compared with the number #1 song, or something like that, hdd is the one who throw numbers

http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

i feel so dumb...

I apologize

here, i was kinda right, this is the FAQ of kworb

WORLDWIDE ITUNES CHART

Q: Are the points a sales estimation?
A: No, they are not.

Q: Why aren't the points a sales estimation?
A: The point of the chart is to measure the worldwide popularity of songs and albums. If I were to use the actual market shares, then the US and the UK combined would dwarf all other countries. To me that is not very interesting. If you want sales figures, use sources such as IFPI or Mediatraffic. The points used for this chart have absolutely nothing to do with sales.

POPULARITY BARS

Q: What do the numbers mean?
A: They show how much each song is selling relative to the #1 song. For example, a value of 0.6782 means the song is selling 67.82% of what the #1 song is selling.

Q: What do the colors mean?
A: When the popularity values update, the top 90 songs are ranked according to their growth, and then divided into five categories. Dark green songs show the strongest growth, dark red the weakest growth.

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dangerous Man

At least that Flo Rida trash song called Right Round won't hold the record anymore.  :reductive2:

Adele...  :air:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Adele keeps breaking records. In three days, “Hello” has sold more than 750k across all platforms and could possibly finish the week with 1 million-plus. That follows the single’s new one-day record of 400k-plus.

Meanwhile, the video has surpassed 70m views.

As for the album 25 (due out 11/20), preorders across all platforms are over 200k after three days—and that is one helluva fast clip.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=298203

Have we ever seen anything this huge in recent history? Like she's literally broke the all time digital sales record in just 3 days. She's outdoing 21 era at this point omg

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Is this just US? So she already broke the digital record with Hello?

I'm so excited to see her first weeks for 25. It's going to be monumental. It's also going to be very interesting when she starts promoting. But honestly she doesn't even need to.

Archived