💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Will Ariana Get That #1, or Will Adele Continue to Dominate?

DiscoHeaven23

Can Arianna debut at #1 with Focus  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think "Focus" can debut at #1, or will Adele keep her from that spot?

• "Focus" will go #1, this is Arianna Grande we're talking about here. The Elusive Donut Licker.
    • "Hello" will stay #1 until 25's second single is released.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

It's clear that Adele will go #1 this week, but with Arianna releasing Focus in a few days, can she take that #1? It's fairly clear that Arianna will be releasing the music video for Focus on Friday as well, so there is a shot...unless she releases it through Apple Music (Sorry Drake). I, for one, think Adele will continue to dominate, but its worth discussing. 

tumblr_mar94tk30M1rp4mbk.gif giphy.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

I have a feeling that something surprsing will dethrone Adele from the top :proud:

But deffo it ain't Ariana

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

JustPokeHerFace

Adele will most likely hold onto the number one spot for the rest of the year, but if Ariana does go number one somehow, I'll be happy as well. Focus sounds good from what we've heard so far. 

Riot Poof

We'll need divine intervention to knock "Hello" off its spot so early into its reign.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Voted for Ariana because no matter how big adele will be next week, ariana will be grande-er :sis:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Dark Anatomy

Hurricane Adele will literally obliterate anyone's chances of getting a number one for probably the rest of the year...

DiscoHeaven23

For those who voted for Adele, do you think "Sorry" will keep "Focus" from #2? Scooter Braun's piggy banks going up against each other as well.

Born To Slay

If the video comes out Friday then Ari has a shot. It'd be very close tho. Both will sell 400k plus, both will get great streaming and Ariana has a radio deal lined up.

monsterdreams

Hmmm don't think Ariana can snatch it this early on 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Born To Slay

For those who voted for Adele, do you think "Sorry" will keep "Focus" from #2? Scooter Braun's piggy banks going up against each other as well.

not with Sorry pushing 268k first week.

Archived