Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ever happened to....?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Ok I remember Neon had a BUNCH of issues with her label and I have no clue what she's doing now but at least that may help a little 

What ever happened to Cascada or whatever, she disappeared after Evacuate The Dancefloor

He/They

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Ok I remember Neon had a BUNCH of issues with her label and I have no clue what she's doing now but at least that may help a little 

What ever happened to Cascada or whatever, she disappeared after Evacuate The Dancefloor

LOL I guess they all left that dance song behind. That song was not her best, but I did like her first hit. I can't even think of the name right now. Sometimes I think labels don't want to push anyone in their late 20's unless they are already established. Neon is like late 20's i think. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

**** U Betta was my jam :giveup: I used to preach that gospel to my friends

Anyway:

Little Boots - Remedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdqerXrwXE

What ever happened to her?:awkney:

OMG I remember that song. LOL it was pretty good. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Tove Lo

Icona Pop....

Kesha.....

Aly and AJ...

Havanna Brown...

1. Pretty sure they're still releasing music right now but from what I heard, it was meh. I loved their debut album though.

2. She's trapped in a contract with Dr. Luke, but doesn't want to work with him anymore because he took advantage of her over the years (raped her) and wants artistic freedom.

3. I think they released an album a few years ago, it probably flopped then who knows.

4. i don't know her

hop on that **** like a maniac

JusKeepBreathin

Stefy?

Tove Lo

Really weird, I heard this song quite a few times on the radio here in Michigan but not a huge hit/played A LOT. Her old music is like all country, then she has this awesome song, then she released some stupid song after a year later, then NOTHING since then. She seemed cool and I liked this song a lot.

hop on that **** like a maniac

JusKeepBreathin

Cobra Starship

JusKeepBreathin

The Cataracs?

JusKeepBreathin

Dev

JusKeepBreathin

or even Dev! This song is a trashy bop :giveup: 

I liked Dev enough to buy her album. LOL I still think she has a lot of talent, but went too pop. One of Selena Gomez songs on her last album was such a rip off of a Dev song. But i hove to go through it to remember.

Archived