💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ever happened to....?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

If you had an artist you used to like and don't know what they are doing now post it here. This isn't about has beens. This is about artists that never made it. 

What ever happened to Neon Hitch. I liked this song. Where did she go? 

P.S. I was going to add Natalia Kills but we all know what happened to her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

:sharon: I think we all are wondering what happened to her. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FrankGutz

she dead

/thread

btw, Sophie is pregnat :flirt: again :trollga:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Kermit

I miss nelly  

not you putting the monster in "little monsters"

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JusKeepBreathin

:sharon: I think we all are wondering what happened to her. 

Yeah cute, she's only making $12 million a season on The Voice. Poor Christina. How will she afford anything?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Katsuki Bakugo

Yah cute she's only making $12 million a season on The Voice. Poor Christina. How will she afford anything?

When production costs being a minimum of 1 million per song. Yeah she will struggle!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

You are one of my favourite users EVER!

Katsuki Bakugo

JusKeepBreathin

Her voice is very ordinary. Kinda like Avril.

JusKeepBreathin

When production costs being a minimum of 1 million per song. Yeah she will struggle!

You don't make any sense. Some people just like to hate.

I thought this was one of the Space Cowboy threads that get asked every 4 or so months.... lol

But yea I actually liked her. She had a interesting EP

Katsuki Bakugo

Sarcasm ...not even being serious right now

Archived