💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Cheyenne Jackson talks about Gaga and confirms they shot 8 episodes !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'During an exlcusive interview for FOX11, actor and singer-songwriter Cheyenne Jackson talked about working with Lady Gaga on American Horror Story: Hotel. While on the set, he said they also started singing together. Finally he added that episode 9 is ready so there’s only 4 episodes left to be filmed. Watch the full interview below.'

Here's the interview :

http://ladygaganow.co/cheyenne-jackson-talks-about-working-with-lady-gaga

It feels weird that they've gotten that much done already because I remember Coven filming all the way into January 

I don't remember how long it took Freakshow though, or the other seasons, so maybe this is normal

monketsharona

It feels weird that they've gotten that much done already because I remember Coven filming all the way into January 

I don't remember how long it took Freakshow though, or the other seasons, so maybe this is normal

generally they shoot until December / January (if they are late). I think Ryan confirmed they are shooting until December for Hotel 

monketsharona

Can't wait for the shooting to end so she can work on LG5 lmao

I think she works on it... Remember she recorded with RedOne few weeks ago ^^ 

djBuffoon

He's such a cutie.

It's a little irritating when professionals ask things like, "So, how long did it take for the 'Gaga' stuff to go away?", as if they expect her to come to set with a circus in her back pocket :toofunny:

Archived