💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nelly Furtado - PARKING LOT premiere

Kermit the frog

Featured Posts

Its the easiest album to top, tbh. :nails:

preach

she has yet to top her debut OR Folklore :nails: hopefully Big Hoops is one of the weaker tracks. it's fine, but her voice on it is really nasally and that kills it :deadbanana:

Wolf Boy

Something (feat. Nas) snippet :music:

This is a B-Side to Big Hoops. If a B-Side sounds this hot, idk if I can handle the full album :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjrLexJRG4k

Meh, hopefully this album doesn't turn out to be a LOOSE reject album.

preach

she has yet to top her debut OR Folklore :nails: hopefully Big Hoops is one of the weaker tracks. it's fine, but her voice on it is really nasally and that kills it :deadbanana:

Truth.

Folklore > Whoa, Nelly >>>>> Loose

Kermit the frog

Big Hoops didn't get me excited for this era. It will be hard to top "Loose".

Its the easiest album to top, tbh. :nails:

I'm gonna say this again: loose had 5 good tracks and the rest was ****. :nails:

preach

I hope you're right. Big hoops has great hooks and it's a nice throwback to the Whoa Nelly times, but I'm here for real music.

Truth.

Folklore > Whoa, Nelly >>>>> Loose

I still cannot decide which is my fave - whoa or Folclore

Whoa Nelly is really fresh, trip-hop-ish and fun. She was like a cartoon character during that era. Very cohesive album.

Folclore is full of romance, pasion and folk music. Try and Childhood dreams are definitely her best songs.

Can't decide :(

And Nobody even noticed AEIOU! :taylor: What do u guys think about that one?

Edited by Kermit the frog
  • Like 1

ceminay

Don't attack Loose, it's a great album...

I'm gonna say this again: loose had 5 good tracks and the rest was ****. :nails:

I hope you're right. Big hoops has great hooks and it's a nice throwback to the Whoa Nelly times, but I'm here for real music.

I still cannot decide which is my fave - whoa or Folclore

Whoa Nelly is really fresh, trip-hop-ish and fun. She was like a cartoon character during that era. Very cohesive album.

Folclore is full of romance, pasion and folk music. Try and Childhood dreams are definitely her best songs.

Can't decide :(

And Nobody even noticed AEIOU! :taylor: What do u guys think about that one?

Folclore is better. :crossed:

What is AEIOU? :/

Kermit the frog

Don't attack Loose, it's a great album...

Folclore is better. :crossed:

What is AEIOU? :/

THIS is Aeiou:

Kermit the frog

Nice beat, what does it mean though? :confuse:

These are all the vowels in english! :lol: A E I O U

It's a part of a song I guess.

ceminay

These are all the vowels in english! :lol: A E I O U

It's a part of a song I guess.

This will be an interesting album. I like how all her albums are different. You've got happy/fun Nelly on Whoa Nelly, emotional/somewhat dark Nelly on Folclore and s-xy/hot mature mama on Loose. I'm sure TSI will be wayyy different and special.

Kermit the frog

This will be an interesting album. I like how all her albums are different. You've got happy/fun Nelly on Whoa Nelly, emotional/somewhat dark Nelly on Folclore and s-xy/hot mature mama on Loose. I'm sure TSI will be wayyy different and special.

She said it was gonna be an additude from Whoa Nelly mixed with the romance of folclore, with Loose and Mi plan confidence thrown in.

ceminay

She said it was gonna be an additude from Whoa Nelly mixed with the romance of folclore, with Loose and Mi plan confidence thrown in.

Did you ever listen to Mi Plan? Is it all Spanish? Is it good?

Kermit the frog

Did you ever listen to Mi Plan? Is it all Spanish? Is it good?

Yes, it's in spanish!

OF COURSE I DID! Omg I was crazy for it, it was like the madness before BTW (for me at least )

It's a solid pop album with beautiful songs.

It doesn't come close to folclore and Whoa tho.

Edited by Kermit the frog

ceminay

Yes, it's in spanish!

OF COURSE I DID! Omg I was crazy for it, it was like the madness before BTW (for me at least )

It's a solid pop album with beautiful songs.

OK then I'll listen to it but I'm not sure I'll really understand the album. :confuse: I really like Manos Al Aire but I always thought it was her song on another album.

Kermit the frog

OK then I'll listen to it but I'm not sure I'll really understand the album. :confuse: I really like Manos Al Aire but I always thought it was her song on another album.

Lmao, I dont understand it at all, I just enjoy the music :toofunny: