💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adele - '25' (Album Discussion)

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Nope.It's obviously that you were negative before you even listened to the album. It's impossible to be an Adele fan and be dissapointed by EACH ONE of those songs

I've been positive to Hello since my first listen to the snippet. Have been anticipating the album since then. If anything I was super excited. About the "fan" part, I own both 19 and 21 as well. I don't see where you got "EACH ONE" from either.

But whatever, have fun with deciding what is possible and what isn't, as well as what other people should like. :bye:

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mic said:

Some songs are nice like water under bridge and send my love. But overall it's a disappointment imho. But again 21 was iconic so it's hard to make it up. Looks like her BTW era

More like her AP era (but successful)

BTW was actually a good album.

Morphine Prince
12 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

I really can't wait for LG5 as it appears 25 won't be as huge as expected. 

25 will be bigger than you imagine. This album will sell like hot bread. On Black Friday in the US (next Friday) people are gonna snatch this album like water bottles before a hurricane. 

monketsharona
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

25 will be bigger than you imagine. This album will sell like hot bread. On Black Friday in the US (next Friday) people are gonna snatch this album like water bottles before a natural disaster. 

Yeah probably the best selling album... since 21 :yay:

Angel Down
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

25 will be bigger than you imagine. This album will sell like hot bread. On Black Friday in the US (next Friday) people are gonna snatch this album like water bottles before a hurricane. 

Yea as I mentioned before, the more it sells, the merrier I'll be. I adore Adele and I think she deserves it. If an album like 1989 can sell almost 10m, then an album like 25 should sell 30m.

RebeldeFaith

Sometimes I think some people want artists to write new lyrics over their old instrumentals.

So far I liked 80% of the tracks but I won't give my final judgement until I have the album in my hands.

Something something idk

Alfonso

For some reason I can't hear it in mobile... 

+Just heard that supposedly 25 just leaked :ph34r: 

EDIT: It leaked but just parts of each song, not that I heard it tho, mess :laughga:

DiscoHeaven23

She should just release the album now, and beat Justin and One Direction for #1 this week. lolol, i would die of laughter. She already has them beat in preorders

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived