💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

NYS Governor Andrew Cuomo: Thank you Lady Gaga for your support..

asana15

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Gaga's a #Government Hooker after all :pumpkat:

yas Gaga getting that recognition:applause:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

RAMROD

JAAAAAAAASS! :applause:

That Countess vibe tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Bromance

Is that Gloria Estefan in the background!

LOL!!!  She kind of looks like Gloria, doesn't she?  :lmao:   It's not Gloria, though.

Queen of supporting LGBTQRSTUV

I don't get why they call it the LGBTQ community.  Sometimes they add other letters I don't even remember!  The letter Q stands for queer but you're already covering that segment of the population when you mention the letter G, which stands for gay.  Gay and queer are the same thing so I don't understand why people like to mention it twice!   :shrug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Anastasios

LOL!!!  She kind of looks like Gloria, doesn't she?  :lmao:   It's not Gloria, though.

I don't get why they call it the LGBTQ community.  Sometimes they add other letters I don't even remember!  The letter Q stands for queer but you're already covering that segment of the population when you mention the letter G, which stands for gay.  Gay and queer are the same thing so I don't understand why people like to mention it twice!   :shrug:

no, actually you can be queer without being gay. They add I for inters-xuals and a for as-xuals ( but as-xuals arent a part of it imo)

I really hate our Governor Cuomo. I really hope that if he ever runs for president she doesn't endorse him he is not a good guy.

I really hate our Governor Cuomo. I really hope that if he ever runs for president she doesn't endorse him he is not a good guy.

Do tell? I'm curious and from Cali, so I don't know much lol

3 points in and ready for more

Bad Bromance

no, actually you can be queer without being gay. They add I for inters-xuals and a for as-xuals ( but as-xuals arent a part of it imo)

Thanks for the explanation but I Googled the term after I singed off last night and it still doesn't make sense to me.  Anyway, thanks again!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived