💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga able to debut a single and slay everyone like Adele?

Cry

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Adele has a more universal appeal than Gaga, and that's totally okay with me. The Gaga I love is not for everyone.

Keep in mind, it's not the song that's important, it's the artist and the demand. "Hello" has nothing on any of the singles from 21, quality-wise, and it's being devoured whole.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

I don't think she can pull an Adele, almost no one can. Adele does prove that the GP is craving true talent, so if she delivers that and it's catchy enough, then I think she will have a hit on her hands.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Judas Oyster

Don't think so but the possibilty of going incognito for some years and suddenly appearing would do something tho'. Releasing a black perfume is something, I'm not just talking about music :P

UmbriaWitch

Nope, she is not, and probably will never be again, but that is fine, probably only Taylor could come close, so it's not just Gaga.

Ummm if she does good job in a song and promo i think she can

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

James Coopridge

Someone needs to bring something back/ start a new genre of music. I feel like music isn't as good as it used to be. Everything I hear on the radio annoys the crap out of me. I think Gaga is smart enough to change music and raise the bar. She already brought back disco in 2008. Gaga, give us something fresh for LG5, save the music. 

Gaga has the talent, to break Adeles records. I know its really difficult but with a good management and with songs that show her talent/voice it can be more than possible!

BULATIO

I think Lady Gaga should be more experimenting with musical genres , it is the principle of her life .
:coffee:

NewUsername

That much? Probably not. Is that a bad thing? No.

Adele has been off the radar for some years after a highly successful (even that's an understatement) album, people were very thirsty for new material.

If handled well (I have confidence in it), Gaga's lead single for LG5 will slay anyway and get a lot of exposure

PopBitch

Adele is coming off of a massive album, so was going to slay.  It's kind of like Gaga with Born this Way coming off of The Fame Monster.  The momentum is huge coming off of your last album if it's a really big hit album.  It's kind of built in.

BULATIO

ARTPOP reflected all cockiness and temperament of the singer. 
It was like an "emotional outburst", the doctor ordered. 
The jazz album made her a wise , spiritual and graceful . Thank you Tony Bennett .
I expect from the new album (LG5), a modern interpretation of classic pop music... :legend:

LaLuna

Am I a bad fan if I say no? I'm not saying it's impossible, just not very likely. Gaga may have regained some popularity with the GP, but like someone else said, they're just not that thirsty for new Gaga stuff. Her fanbase has changed over the years, now I feel like she's created a very specific niche for herself, the casual fans are pretty much gone ever since Born This Way and the people left may be fewer but very loyal and dedicated, at least for the most part. Besides, a Vevo record is cool, but I don't think it's something Gaga absolutely needs in her career. 

Archived