Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Should I stop watching AHS: Hotel?

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

i really did enjoy the first two episodes, the one's I saw, but something doesn't feel right. like, this season is so different and i thought it'd be a lot more interesting :shrug: i liked asylum, and i liked freak show~ which were both set in the past, and the other 2 seasons i didn't enjoy as much, and they were set mainly during present day, i don't watch much tv anyway and maybe i might not get into this season as i had anticipated, especially with Gaga as part of it. has anyone else stopped watching? i wanna know if i'm alone on this or not

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucifer

1/3 is basically Gaga in past decades tho. 

Anyway, we can't decide this for you. Watch it if you feel like it, don't watch it if you don't. :kisses:

GloZell Green

:udidnt: NO, don't commit that blasphemous act! Instead you could be on GGD or do something else while it's running so it gets that view :proud: I'm kidding, if you don't like it, you aren't obligated to watch it. I haven't even been able to watch Mommy because it interferes with school work :rip: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Don't watch if you're not in the mood to but you should definitely record the episodes to watch them sometime in the future. :green:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

jojo Freud

Why do we need to tell you to or not to watch it? Its your choice, if you don't enjoy the show then don't watch it. I absolutely hated freakshow and didn't make it past episode three. 

ryhanna

You don't HAVE to like it, or watch it. If you don't want to, then don't. You don't have to force yourself to sit through something you don't enjoy just for Gaga...

PdogtheDaibutsu

At least watch half of the season! There are still 10 more episodes...a lot could happen still! 

FRANK1991

I've only seen the first episode. Been meaning to keep watching but just not really in the mood when there's Arrow Flash Gotham Doctor Who :laughga:

AHS is a bit too dark compared to the the other show; but I'm sure I'll watch it later :lolga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

mucinex

you obviously want attention 

if i wanted attention i would post about myself not AHS :awkney: and, yes, i'm regretting this thread because all the comments are basically the same and some people obviously don't read the op :emma: sooo

Archived