homomo 23,883 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/hurricane-patricia-storm-hot-water-1.3286357 Hurricane Patricia has been classified as the strongest storm ever, with windgusts excess of 200mph (It's basically a super-sized EF5 Tornado that's 100's of miles wide) Here are the first videos coming in from the Hurricane hitting the Mexican Pacific coast (made landfall roughly an hour and a half ago) 0110100001100101011011000110110001101111 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,940 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 Storms like this are only going to get more and more common. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
homomo 23,883 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Share Posted October 24, 2015 Storms like this are only going to get more and more common.Earth is heading towards the life of Venus.We are basically going to cook ourselves inside our own atmosphere, and alongside that comes extreme weather due to intense pressure. 0110100001100101011011000110110001101111 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
arthurhmangum 4,408 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 Earth is heading towards the life of Venus. We are basically going to cook ourselves inside our own atmosphere, and alongside that comes extreme weather due to intense pressure. right hun Stressed, depressed, but well dressed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GloZell Green 11,723 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 I wanna call all of my relatives over there to see if they're safe Kind of worried tbh Lady Gaga | Shakira Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mobster 14,604 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 Wow, I've never experienced one, but it looks scary as f*ck... I can't believe some people dare to pull out their phones and start filming But I'm only a man and I do what I can. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
homomo 23,883 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Share Posted October 24, 2015 right hun And you know better why? Are you one of those delusional people who thinks global warming is just a myth? 0110100001100101011011000110110001101111 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,032 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 The strongest I've experience is Category 2. I can't imagine what a 5 is like and especially the strongest one ever recorded Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bad Bromance 5,809 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 I wanna call all of my relatives over there to see if they're safe Kind of worried tbh OMG, I had no idea you are of Mexican descent! I was born in the U.S. but my parents are from Mexico. My parents are from estado de Guerrero. From what part are your relatives? I don't care what you think about unless it is about me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ARTPOPdidntflop 3,987 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 Earth is heading towards the life of Venus. We are basically going to cook ourselves inside our own atmosphere, and alongside that comes extreme weather due to intense pressure. Actually it's got more to do with the Moon but ok yea Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,940 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 Earth is heading towards the life of Venus.We are basically going to cook ourselves inside our own atmosphere, and alongside that comes extreme weather due to intense pressure.I don't think we'll cause Venus like conditions. Earth and Venus will be indistinguishable (unless you count our moon) in a billion or so years thanks to the sun's death throes, but just global warming won't cause that. If the previous cycle of Earth's climate continues we'll be looking forward to another ice age in the next few thousand years.But we do have a scary amount of power when it comes to our climate and pumping out all these greenhouse gases is not the right thing to do at all. People are waking up to it though, I just hope it isn't too late like some scientists say. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
arthurhmangum 4,408 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 I don't. But it seems a bit out there. We'll see At least I won't be alive for it. Stressed, depressed, but well dressed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
arthurhmangum 4,408 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 And you know better why? Are you one of those delusional people who thinks global warming is just a myth? I don't. But it seems a bit out there. We'll see. At least I won't be alive for it. Stressed, depressed, but well dressed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GloZell Green 11,723 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 OMG, I had no idea you are of Mexican descent! I was born in the U.S. but my parents are from Mexico. My parents are from estado de Guerrero. From what part are your relatives? I was born in the US too Though all of my last relatives are from Mexico. They're in el DF mostly but they're also in different areas. We call every now and then just to check and send stuff if they need it. Lady Gaga | Shakira Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
arthurhmangum 4,408 Posted October 24, 2015 Share Posted October 24, 2015 I don't think we'll cause Venus like conditions. Earth and Venus will be indistinguishable (unless you count our moon) in a billion or so years thanks to the sun's death throes, but just global warming won't cause that. If the previous cycle of Earth's climate continues we'll be looking forward to another ice age in the next few thousand years.But we do have a scary amount of power when it comes to our climate and pumping out all these greenhouse gases is not the right thing to do at all. People are waking up to it though, I just hope it isn't too late like some scientists say.Isn't the sun going to just consume us anyway in like 4 billion years? Stressed, depressed, but well dressed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.