Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry's Make Up artist commits suicide

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

What a shame.  So young.  Suicide is such a scary thing.  To anyone who has ever struggled with suicide ideation and suicidal thoughts, please seek help.  Your life is worth it.  There are so many services out there that are willing to help.  My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

I ****ing hate Katy Perry but that doesn't mean I can't respect this talented artist's life. RIP Jake Bailey, good job and I hope you find happiness on the otherside :kisses:

IamChromatica

This is so sad, reminds me of McQueen. So many good people die from suicide, it's truly heartbreaking.

ARTPOPdidntflop

How about we actually use his name in the damn title? So disrespectful.

Because then people would comment "Who?" 

The purpose of me posting it is because he's Katy Perry's make up artist, many people commit suicide but that's why it's relevant. 

Lmao half the people that liked your comment are the same people that flood threads talking about race issues and "Social Justice Warriors" and they say "Oh my god everyone is always looking for something to be offended by!". WHY ARE YOU OFFENDED BY THIS? Why are there a million threads talking about Man Dies, Man Gets Killed, Women and Child get killed, Women gets raped. NONE of them include the victims names

Why does it concern you whether his name is in the title or not? But whatever rack up those controversy likes sis :coffee:. They mean nothing

I came through sis, haters can deal

tumblr_nwp364XEVf1r6grwgo1_250.gif

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Bette Davis

Very, very tragic - suicide robs this world of so many beautiful, amazing and talented people. Bless his soul and may he rest in peace.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

gagaisitalian

How about we actually use his name in the damn title? So disrespectful.

Would anyone know who he was.

FATCAT

Because then people would comment "Who?" 

The purpose of me posting it is because he's Katy Perry's make up artist, many people commit suicide but that's why it's relevant. 

Lmao half the people that liked your comment are the same people that flood threads talking about race issues and "Social Justice Warriors" and they say "Oh my god everyone is always looking for something to be offended by!". WHY ARE YOU OFFENDED BY THIS? Why are there a million threads talking about Man Dies, Man Gets Killed, Women and Child get killed, Women gets raped. NONE of them include the victims names

Why does it concern you whether his name is in the title or not? But whatever rack up those controversy likes sis :coffee:. They mean nothing

I came through sis, haters can deal

tumblr_nwp364XEVf1r6grwgo1_250.gif

I didn't write that post for likes, and the fact that you're focusing on its likes shines a spotlight on your own shallow tendencies. You didn't add Katy Perry's name for relevancy, you added it because people eat up threads about Katy perry. You're just looking for a hit thread, and that thoroughly disgusts me. 

Purr more, hiss less.

ARTPOPdidntflop

I didn't write that post for likes, and the fact that you're focusing on its likes shines a spotlight on your own shallow tendencies. You didn't add Katy Perry's name for relevancy, you added it because people eat up threads about Katy perry. You're just looking for a hit thread, and that thoroughly disgusts me. 

Where am I focusing on the likes? I'm focusing on who liked it specifically, they're all racism apologists/people who complain about "social justice warriors", and I find it funny that they're agreeing with you that it's offensive :smh: 

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A HIT THREAD FROM THIS? :lmao::lmao: I don't give 2 ****s about "hit threads". :lmao: what kind of im at high school and my boyfriend broke up with me teas

Your comment was unnecessary, if I added his name no one would come to view the thread so it's better if I add Katy Perry because it makes it RELEVANT. 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

R.I.P

That is so sad. I recall in her movie that he was a very great friend of hers and he is so young.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

RAMROD

So sad, Rest In Peace.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Interlude

Going through his portfolio of work is heartbreaking, he was behind some iconic images. It's a shame we've lost him and I wish he could have found help in time. Rest In Peace :pawsup:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Computer

This is so sad, a talented man in the prime of his life.  Rest in peace and prayers for his family. :cry: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Kacey Elizabeth

I heard this earlier today - I was very sad and almost teared up. He was such an great make-up artist & photographer and in top of that he seemed to be an amazing person. He was excellent at what he did. Such a great loss. He stood with Katy all through the years, and we KatyCats all love him! RIP, Jake Bailey. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived