💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Chloe Sevigny, "I thought Sarah was going to play the Countess".

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Given that you worked with Jessica Lange and again are a veteran actor at this point, were you worried that Lady Gaga, who has never really acted before outside of her videos, was expected to anchor the season?
I thought it was going to be a cameo. I assumed Sarah [Paulson] was playing the Countess when I read the script. It wasn’t until I went in for a fitting that I realized it was Gaga. I was like, “Why is Sarah in that cheap outfit?” I was shocked.

But pleasantly surprised?
Yea. She’s nailing it. Gaga elevates everybody even though she is such a novice when it comes to acting. But she’s a star. She has a presence. She is theatrical, dramatic, a savvy businesswoman, and dynamic, and that comes across on screen. It is an interesting dichotomy because usually when there’s a young fresh actress, she is certainly not commanding such attention from everyone else. And they certainly do not have her knowledge of camera and angles or style. She is so committed to getting this right. She works very hard and I am impressed by that drive.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ahs-hotel-postmortem-chloë-sevigny-thinks-the-003547435.html

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't picture Sarah as the Countess. I can picture some other actresses but not her, neither Jessica.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Not sure if shade...

She literally praised her in the other question :flop: 

OMG guys, read the full interview, she spills a lot of tea :saw: 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Not sure if shade...

SAME

Gaga elevates everybody even though she is such a novice when it comes to acting.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

SAME

She is literally the definition of a novice though? Gaga does lack experience in this form of acting, doesn't mean she's not doing it well though.

monketsharona

But she's right Gaga is not a professional actress, let's not pretend she is...

She's doing great but when she was hired she had no real roles as an actress...

I don't see any shade like I didn't see any shade in Jessica Lange's words saying 'she doesn't know if she is an actress or not'...

The response to the second question is nothing but complimentary, I don't think that is where people are detecting shade.

The way Chloe framed her response to the first question made it sound as if Gaga got Sarah Paulson demoted. That is a little shady, albeit true.

Bad Bromance

OMG guys, read the full interview, she spills a lot of tea :saw: 

IKR??  Did you see this 30 second clip of next week's episode?  The guy with the clown face is giving me Applause teas.   :lmao:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

IKR??  Did you see this 30 second clip of next week's episode?  The guy with the clown face is giving me Applause teas.   :lmao:

No because Hulu hates Brazil

freebit

Chloe sounds so disconnected from media and the going ons of the show (at the time), lol. Like...it was big news since late February that Gaga was playing a pivotal role, and one that Ryan wrote just for her.

She's doing a great job on AHS, and from the sounds of it some interesting things are going to happen for Alex. :wao: It's interesting that she says she and the Countess have things in common. 

Archived