Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you anticipating LG5, in the same way you did with ARTPOP?

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

yASSsss

I am and i'm not at the same time.I'm not desperate for LG5 atm,i'm just patiently waiting for her to surprise me.

the fact that we know nothing about LG5 makes it more exciting.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

When she finally releases the album name that's when I'll begin my excitement. For now, there isn't a lot to be excited about. Of course people were more excited for ARTPOP. They had the name well over a year before while we'll probably get the name of LG5 within months of the first single. I do think LG5 will be her best record yet, seeing how she's really done 180 turn from her August 2013 self and her current incredible management. In that way, yes I'm excited. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Supersonic

I didn't anticipate ARTPOP at all because I knew if I hyped myself I'd end up disappointed it 100% won't be like I imagined it. So I'm doing the same for LG5. I could wait another 2 years, I don't really care. :pumpkat:

PrinceGaga

I feel more relaxed about it. I'm excited about the lead single more than the album itself. 

I do wonder if her team will be releasing after the Grammy deadline next year now that Adele has released. They don't have an official release date yet so they could. I wouldn't mind haven't a couple of singles in Q1 and Q2 to tie us over until the album comes.  

I'm looking forward to LG5 but I could happily wait a long time for it. I'm not phased at all as I'm refusing to get hyped this time.

ARTPOP was extremely disappointing for me as it was nothing like I expected. I knew I should have taken the hype for it with a pinch of salt in hindsight but whatever, I'm over it.

freebit

I'm excited, but also nervous in a way I wasn't before - I have no idea what to expect this time around. With ARTPOP I felt no real trepidation, but I also wasn't following the latest news around her that  closely at the time.

ARTPOPdidntflop

I didn't anticipate ARTPOP at all because I knew if I hyped myself I'd end up disappointed it 100% won't be like I imagined it. So I'm doing the same for LG5. I could wait another 2 years, I don't really care. :pumpkat:

2 years :koons::koons:

i would lose my **** and probably get checked into rehab before the album is released

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

I am anticipating it, yeah. She's changed a lot lately and that change will surely be present on LG5 as well. If not, at least there won't be any EDM in there, that's for sure. :stalkga:

it wasn't laaaahv

joeymonda

I'd easily say I'm more excited. I feel like her and her team really know what they're doing this time around. And RedOne. It's going to be fantastic. And the fact that it's not being hyped and just the general publics positive look on Gaga right now. It's going to be huge. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Paper Gangsta

I'm more hyped for LG5 because when she said

ARTPOP is a electro, EDM album

i was like

noooooooooooo

that was my reaction when she announced CTC :koons:

I actually got even more hyped when she made that statement about ARTPOP

Schwerk

I never get hyped, but I did with ARTPOP. It was made impossible not too. She was so excited and with our creative monster minds spinning I guess we all had our own idea on ARTPOP before it was even born. Really wish the whole album and everything linked to it turned out the way Gaga originally envisioned, but I guess it was all meant to be, how painful it was for her, it made her even stronger. 

Love how she's not revealed a title or anything really on her record. Let it hit us when you're ready Gaga. I trust her completely and she's never been happier so I want her to take her time so she can be the best she can be. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I'm excited, but the excitement I've got from it isn't drawn from the hype Gaga/her team is drawing - there is a big difference imo. I'm not expecting anything as of now because we don't know much, so the anticipation derives from not knowing what to expect and loving that part of it

Archived