💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele on 25: 'I think this will be my last age one'

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Adele will release 25, her first studio album since 2011, on Nov. 20, but it’s never too early to start thinking about what comes next.

The 27-year-old singer told Zane Lowe during an interview on Beats 1 that she’d likely change the naming pattern of her albums in the future.

I think this will be my last age one,” Adele said of 25. Her previous albums were called 19 and 21.

“I’m sure I’m wrong with this, but I feel like there’s been a massive change in me in the last couple of years. Having become a parent, and me and all my friends suddenly living grown-up lives and having responsibilities we haven’t had before. […] I feel like how I feel about myself is how I’m going to feel about myself forever,” Adele said. “I feel like the idea of naming albums after my age is always to show a photograph of what’s going on in my life [at that time]. I feel like not that much is going to change profoundly in me from now on, in terms of how important years of my life are to myself.”

Adele’s comments to Lowe echo similar ones she made in an open letter to announce 25.

“Turning 25 was a turning point for me, slap bang in the middle of my 20s. Teetering on the edge of being an old adolescent and a fully-fledged adult, I made the decision to go into becoming who I’m going to be forever without a removal van full of my old junk,” Adele wrote. “I miss everything about my past, the good and the bad, but only because it won’t come back. When I was in it, I wanted out! So typical. I’m on about being a teenager, sitting around and chatting s— and not caring about the future because it didn’t matter like it does now. The ability to be flippant about everything and there be no consequences. Even following and breaking rules… is better than making the rules.”

But with age off the table, what does Adele expect to name her 25follow-up?

“I think the next one is probably going to be called Adele. The real me,” she told Lowe, before quickly adding, “I’m just kidding.”

Source-http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/23/adele-zane-lowe-beats-1-interview?hootPostID=2f6236412d8535ded56d36b3b5f8fef3

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Serendipity

I wouldn't mind an album named after her child :flutter:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

RAMROD

All is well imho, so long it captures all the essence of songs in that album cos that is the main point for naming an album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Versace

Yes i too was feeling the same way , titling after age numbers could take away from her efforts and it can get a little reductive as well 

with 25 she has a reason behind the title (read the letter) and just like she's saying now i don't think she would change her overview on life that constant to keep naming records after her age 

"The next one is probably going to be called Adele. The real me... I'm just kidding" shaaady

ddFAAwe.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

StrawberryBlond

I think that's the best choice. I've been thinking the same for a while too. If she continues with this pattern, it'll mean, in the future, no one will be able to differentiate her albums because their titles will sound too similar. People will be like:

"32...was that the one with ____ and ____?"

"No, that was 29."

"Right...what was the one that sold millions again, was it...25?"

"No, it was either 19 or 21..."

Total confusion, in other words. People don't process numbers like they do words, seeing as most of us can't stand maths and numbers as a whole don't mean anything to us. It's a unique idea initially, but once you sit down and really think it over, you realise it won't work years from now.

Archived