Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you think about Countess if she wasn't played by Gaga?

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

gagadonkster

So far in the AHS episodes Countess has been a cold and evil vampire queen who kills everyone who she wants. My question is, if countess wasn't played by Gaga (kinda stupid to ask because the character was created for Gaga but...) would you still view her as a likable character and be like "OMG slayy evil vampire queen kill everyone who comes in your way!" or would you encourage the "good guys" on the show to defeat the evil and greedy Elizabeth? It seems right now that everyone in this forum wants to see countess more and more, is it only because she is played by Gaga? :creepga:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

I would want Jessica Lange to play the Countess because she is the only surpreme in my heart QUEEN JESSICA COME BACK I miss you xo PLEASE you are the only one to save AHS ahhh Queen Jessica queen Jessica. I will not watch with that stupid GaGa in it ew bring back jessica naooooo or I'm not watching bye

:awkney: 

Duella Dvil

I would want Jessica Lange to play the Countess because she is the only surpreme in my heart QUEEN JESSICA COME BACK I miss you xo PLEASE you are the only one to save AHS ahhh Queen Jessica queen Jessica. I will not watch with that stupid GaGa in it ew bring back jessica naooooo or I'm not watching bye

:awkney: 

kill the b---h:later:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I'd love the character the same way.

But I just don't see Jessica playing her tbh.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister Gaga

Clearly, Jessica. I don't believe it was created for Gaga. I do believe it suffered some serious modifications tho, and Gaga fits perfectly.

I think Gaga is a perfect incorporation to the show, and like Ryan said, she isn't there to replace anybody. But i saw many people saying 'something's missing this season'.

Well guys, JESSICA is missing. For the ones that saw the others seasons, no matter if the storyline was a mess (Coven), if some episodes were kinda boring (Freak Show); Jessica was there to revitalize the show. Now, in Hotel, almost everything is on point, like in Asylum. But without Jessica...well, i guess that's the reason behind the bad ratings. 

Sorry if i spread beyond the OP :rofl:

I wouldn't be watching Hotel if it wasn't for Gaga, so I'm going to be pretty biased.

I can't really see anyone else playing The Countess. Maybe Lange if she was re-written to be a tad more mature (despite The Countess being 111(?) :rip: ).

jojo Freud

I don't see jesicca playing gagas role. But theoretically if gaga wasn't casted I could see sarah playing the countess

Rudz Xinc

boring, even if it's played by Gaga

her character is the least interesting, plot wise

Look at those clowns

Lady Palutena

I'd still want her dead even if she wasn't portrayed by Gaga :later:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Computer

I would not be watching the show and would have no thoughts about it tbh.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Teri Hatcher

I prefer Gaga over Jessica. I mean Jessica does this thing with her eyes that really puts me off so it's nice not having her in a season

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Since when is The Countess a likeable character, even if Gaga is playing her lol. Right now she's literally a b---h whose treating Tristan like a puppy, Donovan like trash, planning to marry a man for his money and also kidnaps kids lol. All that's really humanised her so far is that said she's experiences a lot of loss. Heck her name hasn't even been mentioned yet - I think they're saving that for a flashback that will seek to humanise her/give her a story.

I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head that I can see playing her - you can see this role was really structured around "Gaga" herself - you can't deny that. It would definitely be a different story had Lange been planned to play the lead "vampire"

RAMROD

I do not see anyone can exude the same aura as Gaga.

Matter of fact, this character specifically written for Gaga as soon after she contacted Ryan.

So no, it would not work for snyone else but her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived