💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 'Hello'

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

The single is #1 on 106 countries :air:

Omg this is insane :D Biggest thingin modern days. Noone has SLAYED like this in our time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was #1 in at least 98 itunes

maybe, but not 106 anyway. I believe 106 is a number of all countries where iTunes is available

Has anyone mentioned that the production of the track is terrible? I love the song, but it could've been so much bigger and better.

Has anyone mentioned that the production of the track is terrible? I love the song, but it could've been so much bigger and better.

naah I think it's nice and simple aka v ery much Adele. :) Doesnt really need anything extra IMO. 

terrible execution overall, vocally and production-wise. not to mention the weak-ass literal lyrics. there's also the boring cringe-worthy video by one of the most amateurish and superficial ****-substance-I-got-this-sick-filter film directors out there. yes, gay boys, we know you like his lgbt filmography. just don't get carried away. it's pretty bad overall.

but don't be negative you jealous little man. can't you see the song is slaying. plus, 21 slayed. seethe.

Cameltoe Chariot

I dunno, I personally think the production is perfect. With each chorus an additional layer is added, until the final chorus where we get church bells, big drums and heavy bass.... it's a slow build starting with a single piano chord to a total power ballad. Something only Adele can truly pull off and still have universal appeal.

But that's just my opinion :lolly:

Fiona Apple

Are you kidding? :awkney: The production is amazing

What would you have done differently?

What would you have done differently?

I'm not a pro so I don't really know how to explain it, but while the first part of the song is perfect, the second part a) is too noisy, kind of like Gaga's "Marry The Night" b) doesn't really give that big and epic stadium feeling. It should have been produced by the same person who did "Skyfall," now that song sounds huge.

Archived