💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do What U Want Turns 2!

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

In October 21, 2013, the Queen of Music released the RnB pop smash that got away in titled Do What U Want featuring the controversial RnB Legend R.  Kelly.  The song was a WW hit peaking at #13 of Billboard US Hot 100 and top 10 in many European countries.

Here's one of the iconic performance of the song:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The Child

OMG! 2 years already that this song has blessed my existence! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

my favourite from ARTPOP and in my top 5 from Gaga <3

the song that should have been a massive, global hit :legend:

still feels like yesterday that the Beats commercial was released, how time flies!

ARTPOPdidntflop

OMG! 2 years already that this song has blessed my existence! :giveup:

but ur avi is Marry The NIght???? GIRLLLL you're as fake as pressed on nails

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Computer

Can't believe it's two years :giveup: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Thomas P

I remember watching that vividly.

literally one of the best ARTPOP performances/songs

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Katsuki Bakugo

I still jam to this song. Infact I am right now at work... to this "trap" remix 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I remember when it was released, I was on my way to school, i kept refreshing iTunes and GGD since i expected its release, and just when it was released I reached school and it started downloading automatically (since I pre-ordered the album) and when it was completed i was in class so i couldn't listen to it, I had to wait about 3:30 hours for the break :giveup:and it was the only thing on my mind and I didn't even focus in class, and when i did ohhhhhh good lord i felt lifted and gifted, it slayed the **** outta me the beats :dead: R.Kelly :dead: Gaga :dead: their vocals :dead: the lyrics :dead:

FrankGutz

the hit that got away

cry%20p.gif

leak ha video

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

The Child

but ur avi is Marry The NIght???? GIRLLLL you're as fake as pressed on nails

Firstly, my Avi is The Edge Of Glory, secondly, no need to be rude with no reason and call me fake. I didn't know we couldn't like multiple songs from Gaga and thirdly and finally reported you.:bye:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived