💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

GagaDaily's Official ARTPOP Thread - March 28, 2013

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

http://web.archive.org/web/20130328022824/http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=8493

It really takes me back to read the 'info' we had, and to recognize songs/concepts for their 2012/2013 feel.

Just to clarify, the Way-back machine basically saves the site for earlier reference, though its not complete, it's still pretty interesting.

ALSO: The last post of the 3,159 pages.. so chilling by @ChicaSkas

:giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

Dramatica

--Progress: Gaga's favourite album so far. Gaga has the name and concept and is undergoing a 'musical rebirth' by shutting herself off from the press and taking 'the journey'.

No wonder we were overhyped back then. Thanks GGD :madge:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

The "Get well soon, Gaga!" background

tumblr_inline_nilfjnY9He1r59x6r.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FATCAT

The "Get well soon, Gaga!" background

THAT SITE LAYOUT THO

giphy.gif

I know, right? Such a devastating time.

Purr more, hiss less.

gagzus

"--Producers: Fernando Garibay, RedOne"

"--Known Musical Style/Concepts: 90s House, Trap, Electro House, Rap, JPOP, Techno, EDM"

"2. *FIRST SINGLE (Producer unknown / Track length unknown)
Spoiler 
--[Gaga via Littlemonsters.com]: 2012 Release
--[DJWS via Twitter]: The producer of the single will surprise us
--[Dave Russell (Gaga's sound engineer) via Twitter]: Better than Bad Romance / Is dancy and infectious / It is not NOBTR"

Dramatica

-Gaga says when people hear her ARTPOP on the radio, they'll be surprised by how much she has matured
-Gaga says ARTPOP may be her best work ever and she wonders if she will ever top it ever
-Potentially released in two volumes - ARTPOP volume I (commercial) & ARTPOP volume II (experimental)
-It's a bit more modern
-ARTPOP is more of a project experience
-ARTPOP is about possibilities
-You never know if radio is ready
-Spoken word over hip-hop/techno
-I had this dream that performance art and pop could make babies

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3786-1381216396-7_p

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Brainiac

1943 pages though. :rip: I must be in there somewhere. I remember a time where I would check that thread multiple times EVERY SINGLE DAY.

FATCAT

1943 pages though. :rip: I must be in there somewhere. I remember a time where I would check that thread multiple times EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I'm sure I'm in there a lot, I remember ****ing around in that thread daily. I'm just worried to look because I was younger and naive. :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

DiegoMonster

Reading the headlines, the first three were "Gaga recovering from surgery, finishing album", "the born this way tour cancelled" and "lady Gaga postpones shows due to hip injury".. It was like she was trying too hard to still release the album and we were so thirsty because of the hype and we didn't think or really see what she was going through back then ... I really feel sorry but watching every acclaim she's getting now, all the well received performances, ahs with critical success, the covers... It just feels like it's a "healthier" hype, like she's not feeling so forced to release lg5 and doing everything right. 

Idk, that's all I think of. 

GloZell Green

-Gaga says when people hear her ARTPOP on the radio, they'll be surprised by how much she has matured
-Gaga says ARTPOP may be her best work ever and she wonders if she will ever top it ever
-Potentially released in two volumes - ARTPOP volume I (commercial) & ARTPOP volume II (experimental)
-It's a bit more modern

It could have been if that pig Perez didn't share the illegal DL and if some fans didn't bull**** about not getting what they wanted :saladga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Im sure there are much more, i remember at early summer 2013 we reached '2013' pages and people here actually believed that gaga would release something or give us a hint about the album when we hit that page number :air: like whateven?

-It's a bit more modern

To me it was, i play the whole album from start to finish (tho I sometimes skip J&D), and gaga still believe that ARTPOP is her best work.

However i wonder where GGD got "-Gaga says when people hear her ARTPOP on the radio, they'll be surprised by how much she has matured" when actually its totally the opposite http://www.fuse.tv/2012/07/lady-gaga-next-album-lack-maturity-responsibility  

Really intrigued to hear some of the early ARTPOP stuff. A large majority of what she said about the album does not translate to the ARTPOP we got.

TimisaMonster

Sad how 80% of the original teasing had NOTHING to do with the ARTPOP we eventually got years later :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived