💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it just me, or does Gaga look odd here?

Benji

Featured Posts

CRy5KJlUkAAbdFq.jpg

She looked amazing all night but this photograph looks so weird... Like she doesn't even look like herself in this one photograph? :rip: Please tell me someone thinks she looks really different here :rip:

Head Empty

She does look different, but it's just the angle+facial expression. It looks like the picture was taken midway through a change of facial expression. One eye isn't fully opened yet while the other one is wide open, and her mouth is kinda pulled in a weird position, making her chin look more pointy as well.

Tropico

It's weird bc of the facial expression. On the red carpet, we either see Gaga with a dead serious face, a dramatic open mouth kind of face or a beaming smile. The falls somewhere between the first and last. :rip: 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Mobster

I think the photographer edited her double chin, so now it looks like her jawline is a triangle and her right eye is a bit smaller than the left one... she looks like a cute mushroom in this pic :yes:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Fiona Apple

I think the photographer edited her double chin, so now it looks like her jawline is a triangle and her right eye is a bit smaller than the left one... she looks like a cute mushroom in this pic :yes:

I don't think it's edited lol

Mobster

I don't think it's edited lol

I think it is, because it sort of blends in with her jawline

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Fiona Apple

I think it is, because it sort of blends in with her jawline

Ikr I saw more pics and she looked the same way.It must be the hair and the makeup. I love the look btw

SlayLin

She was probably in the middle of talking. Chill out.

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

djBuffoon

I'm sure we all look a little "different" when someone snaps a picture and we're not quite ready for it.

I think this look wasn't really flattering with the hair and makeup. It's like Tara came back. :xtina2:

Loved the dress tho. 

FreePalestine

Archived