đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did THIS inspire SEXXX DREAMS?

Noah

Featured Posts

I stumbled upon some old Songs from the 80's these last Weeks, and I found my (favorite) Song out of this time called "Self Control".

And, the Theme of the Song and Sexxxxxxxxxx Dreams' are quite similar, but the Song, on the other hand, doesn't mention the Word with the X :derpga:

But, I also noticed some similarities, for example, the Drums in the beginning, the Atmosphere, the Badd in the Verses etc.

Did Gaga get inspired by the Track?

Listen and Judge yourself.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I love this song, but it could be an inspiration, although I like to imagine some true life incident inspired it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I personally don't think so, but this song has gotten me movin. :pole: 

We're all Stronger Together!

gagzus

I love this song, but it could be an inspiration, although I like to imagine some true life incident inspired it.

im sure it was confirmed that she told a NYC monster it was inspired by her caterer on tour who was gay had a s-x dream about her one time and told her about it and it became the base of the song

What a bop.

Don't really hear the similarities though, except for the obvious eighties influence and whispered vocals.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

narcoswing

im sure it was confirmed that she told a NYC monster it was inspired by her caterer on tour who was gay had a s-x dream about her one time and told her about it and it became the base of the song

the lyrics yes but this is more about the music I believe

Kermit

Only the beginning.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

BAWWWWP.

i guess it sort has the same structure of slow verses to fast chorus, but Sex Dreams has a much more thumping chorus. 

Archived