Serendipity

oh,i must've missed it :flop: 

It's still very shady...deffo something Mariah would do

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

I can spot a few members calling it a flop already, yeah...you can only wish.

Seethe.

MTMwMTU4MDUzNTA4MTgxOTg2.jpg

no.gif

plz,just don't 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I can spot a few members calling it a flop already, yeah...you can only wish.

Seethe.

MTMwMTU4MDUzNTA4MTgxOTg2.jpg

What double standards sistrens? :air:

Where did i say that the AP announcement makes sense and what does this have to do with Adele anyway? :air:

Just because Gaga released a nonsense note in 2013 i am not allowed to find another note in 2015 a nonsense as well? :air:

are you for real? 

6vqLDtl.gif

my answer to you as well ^^

multiquoting went wrong. 

It was pretty valid comparison/reply to that original hate/shade that The member said about Adele's letter being meaningless. I doubt it was ment as anything else... Maybe a bit mean,but I doubt there's any patterns here. Just pointing out The user not to have double standards 'cause well, let's be honest, that ARTPOP release note is The definition of nonsence :D (but don't Take this too seriously, its really not ment as an insult)

That's what I said in the first place. It was a shady reply that used something to do with Gaga (that really had nothing to do with a personal letter from an artist to their fans) to make some point that didn't even make sense. It was bringing up something to do with Gaga, just for the sake of trying to post something negative about her.

Let's just get totally real here. You and I are actually going to be enjoying the same artist in these Adele threads that are going to be everywhere in this section for a while. Wouldn't it be nice, for once, to actually discuss the artist that the thread is about? We have waited so long for new music, why not enjoy it all? I don't want these threads to become nothing but opportunities to shade Gaga or Madonna...because that is what will happen here. If people are going to bring up random references, just to shade Gaga, then others will bring up random references of their fave to get them back...and then we aren't discussing the topic or the artist that the topic is about. 

it seems I'm not that good at multi quoting either : DD @Bitter

As I said, I agree with you guys. :) it was shady and unnecessary and indeed just fueling hate. We indeed should all try to avoid unnecessary hate. Though it was a bit hatefull to say Adele was talking nonsence and hence I can understand the counter attack. But yeah, it doesnt make it right.I shouldn't have said anything probably... I just felt you were a bit harsh on your responces. 

Let's ALL try to avoid unnecessary negativety in ALL things. :) That means no pointless hating of other females than Gaga just for the sake of it nor putting down gaga just to retaliate. And Im sorry IF I just confused The issue that didnt even concern me :DD I'll shut up...

InTraumatica

There aren't many albums released nowadays written as good as 21. I fail to see how 21 is basic. Enlighten me, dear.

And no, Adele is a better songwriter than Taylor. 

You didnt understand me. I mean in 2011 there were a time when everybody listened to dance pop and when Adele came with sad songs about love and it was something new in mainstream. Nowadays we have Sam Smith, Ed S. and a lot of other musicans with great ballads (+ when I signed up I though about things that I don't like:)

You didnt understand me. I mean in 2011 there were a time when everybody listened to dance pop and when Adele came with sad songs about love and it was something new in mainstream. Nowadays we have Sam Smith, Ed S. and a lot of other musicans with great ballads (+ when I signed up I though about things that I don't like:)

Sorry, my bad.

But she is 27 now :air:

If you're a stan, you should know this. She writes songs at a time when significant things happen to her. So 19 was looking for love, 21 was for heartbreak and, apparently, 25 is about the things she should've done. 

Fiona Apple

If you're a stan, you should know this. She writes songs at a time when significant things happen to her. So 19 was looking for love, 21 was for heartbreak and, apparently, 25 is about the things she should've done. 

I know that though.That's a different topic

FrankGutz

There aren't many albums released nowadays written as good as 21. I fail to see how 21 is basic. Enlighten me, dear.

And no, Adele is a better songwriter than Taylor. 

scalp ha :air: 

kinda off topic but this is epic :lmao: 

OMG :lmao: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

heavyMetalGAGA

I am very much excited for her record!! I loved songs like One and Only and Someone Like You from 21. But One and Only was more upbeat, sort of like her explanation for what 25 will sound like. I'm totally here for an optimistic Adele :D

ANUSLOVER96

I don't know if I'm exaggerating.. but this is poetry. this is amazing I hope it's different from 21. and I'm definitely giving it a shot.

AlexanderLevi2

Ok cool, but she'll flop anyway

:saladga: you really think she is going to flop? Everyone I know is excited for this album. 

At least she will never flop as bad as Brooke Candy's career.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived