💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel about an untitled LG5?

Warholian

Featured Posts

Warholian

As someone else suggested in another thread, possibly the reason why Gaga is teasing us with no audio videos could be because the theme of the album is us imposing our own ideas of her music/art on herself, etc. The album would be untitled, and the cover would be white, allowing others to put their own interpretation on her work. It would probably be called LG5 or Gaga V colloquially but officially it would be titled 'untitled'. Personally I find this actually pretty elegant but I was wondering how you guys felt about the idea. 

Led Zeppelin IV (untitled)

Led_Zeppelin_-_Led_Zeppelin_IV.jpg

The Beatles (white/blank cover)

TheBeatles68LP.jpg

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey

tumblr_inline_nc3tllGqx21rzw8uw.gif

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

UrethraFranklin

I think people would have trouble digesting her music without some sort of concept behind it.

In her history she hasnt released a single piece of music without hours of explanation to go along side it.

Brooke Candy

Possibly the reason why Gaga is teasing us with no audio videos could be because....

..she just simply doesn't want us to hear the music yet? :wtf:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

ChasingGhosts

I love the idea! Led Zeplin numbered their albums, The Beatles had "The White Album" and Metallica had "The Black Album" but I don't think it would work for Gaga.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

I guess I wouldn't mind it too much, but it's not something that I expect from an artist like Gaga.

Also, I can't help but feel like it's kind of a lazy/boring thing to do. :emma: 

Serendipity

taylor nation will sue ha

Let me at ha :ghost:

Gaga remains unbothered:whitney:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Didymus

It only works if there's some other concept that's non-verbal, like for example the numbering of Zeppelin and the colors of the Beatles. I don't think she can come up with something original in that respect, so I dunno.. if I imagine she does it, I imagine it to be awkward and amateur-ish :emma: So I definitely prefer a name for it.

The Child

'Gaga V' sounds amazing to me.

Revealing the mystery behind Gaga's vagina! :udidnt:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I think she's not gonna make a blank album cover, considering Gaga's creativity. :shrug:

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

I think that an album without title wouldn't work...but I'm here for and album cover without titles and names. Maybe the title and artist name written sideway

Archived