Brad 2,520 Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 It started out as "What if the prechorus' and bridge were switched?" and it transformed into this... Figured I'd share it with yall. Pardon the static. It got taken down for copyright so I had to put that in it and re-up. I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,188 Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 the art cover is amazing. did u create it? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CyanLights 15,576 Posted October 21, 2015 Share Posted October 21, 2015 Wait the cover is freaking fantastic and so is this remix! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted October 21, 2015 Author Share Posted October 21, 2015 the art cover is amazing. did u create it? Wait the cover is freaking fantastic and so is this remix! I found it on coverlandia I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.