celeb

Disney Star playing gay **** star in new movie

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

You should try yelling more, typing in all caps is a really good way to convince people of your rhetoric mate. :) 

you should try reading instead of commenting on my grammar, LOL :lmao:

Didymus

NO NO NO

that is not the same because STRAIGHTS ARE THE MAJORITY! meaning that there will  NEVER not be a role for straight people!!!!

if it's a movie about gays but they can't even cast a gay man then what ****ing good is it doing?!?! they tried this **** with stonewall and countless other movies. this keeps happening.

gays are rarely ever represented in the media and when they are, they're played by straights. this isn't okay.

There will never not be a role for gay people either though :emma: They just have to audition like everyone else and hope to get it. The most successful gay actor I know did it that way and his name is Wentworth Miller who played the LEAD in one of the most talked about tv shows ever.

What good it is doing is that gay issues are talked about and are represented in the media, what does it matter if it's a straight or a gay guy we're seeing, it's a WRITTEN CHARACTER :lmao::lmao: Even if a gay guy played it as an audience you shouldn't be able to tell the difference so the only problem here is your unwillingness to take acting or the film industry seriously.

Lucifer

This is so absurd. Are you guys for real? There are plenty of gay actors portraying straight characters. Just as an example of something we all have seen, AHS. Half the cast is frigging gay. Why would we need gay actors to portray gay characters? I don't get it. They are actors/actresses, this is what they do, act! Should we start casting murderers everytime someone gets killed in a movie? 

Besides, the producers obviously want to make a living out of this movie. I'm sure they casted those who they think would fit the best. Well deserved.:applause:

Gianni Versace

BUT THE ACTOR WANTED THIS ONE GUY. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT TO ACT GAY I MEAN **** THERE ARE PLENTY OF "GAY PORTNSTARS" WHO ACT GAY AS ****, ****ING OTHER DUDES BUT ARE JUST DOING IT FOR THE MONEY AND ARE REALLY STRAIGHT HONESTLY IF GAY ****STARS WHO ARE STRAIGHT CAN PLAY GAY ROLES IN P0RNOS THEN I THINK A REGULAR STRAIGHT ACTOR CAN PLAY A GAY ROLE.

**** is great for the soul honestly.

not you liking that post about caps and then replying with this bs :lmao:

so ignorant but whatever. 

I can't wait to see dat ass 

britney-eye.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Gianni Versace

There will never not be a role for gay people either though :emma: They just have to audition like everyone else and hope to get it. The most successful gay actor I know did it that way and his name is Wentworth Miller who played the LEAD in one of the most talked about tv shows ever.

What good it is doing is that gay issues are talked about and are represented in the media, what does it matter if it's a straight or a gay guy we're seeing, it's a WRITTEN CHARACTER :lmao::lmao: Even if a gay guy played it as an audience you shouldn't be able to tell the difference so the only problem here is your unwillingness to take acting or the film industry seriously.

and he had to pretend to be straight, remember?! he didn't come out until years after the series ended :lmao:

it matters because LBGT people aren't being casted unless they're masc/ straight passing or closeted!!! that's why it matters!!!

Tove Lo

not you liking that post about caps and then replying with this bs :lmao:

so ignorant but whatever. 

I also never said I wasn't a hypocrite. :gayhat:

Ignorant? Bitch please. Don't mess with me. You've seen what has happened to all the other people who have. :pray: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Gianni Versace

I also never said I wasn't a hypocrite. :gayhat:

Ignorant? Bitch please. Don't mess with me. You've seen what has happened to all the other people who have. :pray: 

"Ignorant? Bitch please. Don't mess with me. You've seen what has happened to all the other people who have."  yaaas threaten me on a fan forum LMAO :lmao:

poor user Tove Lo :lmao:

tuly tragic :lmao:

Didymus

and he had to pretend to be straight, remember?! he didn't come out until years after the series ended :lmao:

it matters because LBGT people aren't being casted unless they're masc/ straight passing or closeted!!! that's why it matters!!!

That is not true.. he didn't have to pretend ****, it was his own decision. He struggled with his s-xuality for a long time, it's kind of chilling for you to just not take that seriously (either) and imply that all gay actors should be out and yell they're a good representation of gay men when they're not and they shouldn't be.

I don't disagree with the last part, but again, why on earth would you cast someone who looks and sounds gay to the detriment of your character? i mean, it's like people who have ugly faces, they're cast for a certain reason (literally shows looking for ugly people) and they're gonna have to live with that 'cause that's how the industry rolls. Most of them do, anyway, so your whining about it online is just hilarious. if I were overly gay and wanted to be a mainstream actor, I would be sure I'd be able to portray all characters convincingly. That's what acting's about, remember?

ARTPOPdidntflop

It's called acting for a reason. 

Yeah so then why dont they cast trans, gay, asian, black actors for roles meant for WHITE STRAIGHT characters? Oh wait they don't :green:

Lol that's such a tired excuse pls stop using it

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

so it's okay that "gay representation" can only be shown using straight people? that's pathetic. 

don't make a movie about gay people!! if !!! you!!! don't !! want ! to !! cast !!! someone !!! gay!!!!!!!!!!

so should gay actors stop playing straight people? And women stop playing men? And vice versa? I genuinely don't see a problem with it considering how often gay actors play straight roles and how often they also play gay roles.. 

PartySick

so it's okay that "gay representation" can only be shown using straight people? that's pathetic. 

don't make a movie about gay people!! if !!! you!!! don't !! want ! to !! cast !!! someone !!! gay!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to be mad next time NPH plays a lady killer :fan:

You know you're getting old when you don't even know who that is or what Teen Beach Movie is. Umm where's Lizzie McGuire. Even Stevens anyone? Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century?

MTE :dies: but good luck to this whipper snapper :yes:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Didymus

Yeah so then why dont they cast trans, gay, asian, black actors for roles meant for WHITE STRAIGHT characters? Oh wait they don't :green:

Yes they do omg a few examples from whitewashing in blockbusters makes you people all paranoid about the film industry, it's embarrassing.

Archived