๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Final Trailer

Spock

Featured Posts

giphy.gif

So excite!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

malazam

:giveup:ย Mockingjay part 2 and this in less than a monthย :giveup:

another shot before we kiss the other side

DeleteMyAccount

I'm really intrigued by where Luke is going to be situated within this movie.. Some people are saying he'll be on the dark side. ย In the books I believe he is temporarily there.. I guess we'll have to wait.

DrewStevens

Don't kill me...ย but it doesn't look that good. I don't know I feel like they are going to mix both styles (the old ones with the new ones) and it doesn't sound goodย toย me.

Morphine Prince

HOLY ****.ย 

This trailer was uploaded 8 minutes ago and it already has 100,000 views :giveup:ย 

ย 

HOLY ****.ย 

This trailer was uploaded 8 minutes ago and it already has 100,000 views :giveup:ย 

ย 

Between that and all the ticket sales crashing and going off-line, the power of the Force :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

Hellspont

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Canย not understand why anyone could not be completely excited for this

Don't kill me...ย but it doesn't look that good. I don't know I feel like they are going to mix both styles (the old ones with the new ones) and it doesn't sound goodย toย me.

I feel the same way but I'm going to give it a chance. The original trilogy was still cheesy at times so I think it may work.

ย 

but this trailer! John William's scores are amazing!!!!ย 

Don't visit my profile

GagaisHotAF

Got tickets for me and my two brothers for the 7:30 premiere at Regal Cinemas!!! All the movie ticket sites are down due to high volume. So excited for the movie.ย Its trending on Twitter, Facebook, and it already has almost 300k views and it came out 20 minutes ago. Why isn't it stylized as Episode VII though? Are they going to put it in for the video release? Is it to attract new people to watch the movie?

Probably on Grindr

DrewStevens

I feel the same way but I'm going to give it a chance. The original trilogy was still cheesy at times so I think it may work.

ย 

but this trailer! John William's scores are amazing!!!!ย 

Yeah I'm going to give it a chance too but I'm keeping my expectations low. I don't mind the cheesy moments but I think both styles were very different and the two combined may not work that well.

Archived