Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

This forgotten Grace Jones song slays

Spock

Featured Posts

I have been getting into Grace for a while now and this song gets me every time. The music video directed by Jean Paul Goude uses previously existing footage and was nominated for a VMA in the 80s

:flutter:

The instrumental is amazing :legend:

Also, this iconic performance

who will love me when the night is over

GloZell Green

She'd be more known if her attitude was as good as her music tbh

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PaperIz

After her spree of hatefulness lately I've decided i can put off delving into her discography. I was real close to doing it before though.

Lmao just because she said something bad about your fave doesn't mean that she is Azealia Banks 2.0.

I didn't make this thread for it to turn into a Grace bash fest. I mean, I don't agree about what she said at all, but it's pretty damn stupid to let stuff she said in a book that was sampled for promo tower over her songs and iconic artistry

who will love me when the night is over

I'm feelin' it. :lolly: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

inuborg

Lmao just because she said something bad about your fave doesn't mean that she is Azealia Banks 2.0.

I didn't make this thread for it to turn into a Grace bash fest. I mean, I don't agree about what she said at all, but it's pretty damn stupid to let stuff she said in a book that was sampled for promo tower over her songs and iconic artistry

Keep the lords name out your filthy mouth. Thanks bb 

BTW this song sucks 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FORGOTTEN? This is my fave Grace song :saw:

grace.jpeg

The iconic cover >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AlexanderLevi2

Meh. The song is boring and nothing special but I guess it could have been boundary pushing at the time it was released. I think the video outshines the song and I really enjoyed it!

Currently listening to Joanne

Meh. The song is boring and nothing special but I guess it could have been boundary pushing at the time it was released. I think the video outshines the song and I really enjoyed it!

I don't agree the song is bad but the video is what got me into the song too

AlexanderLevi2

I don't agree the song is bad but the video is what made me into the song too

I guess I don't think the song is bad, just bland. But that's me! The video is more interesting than the music to me.

Currently listening to Joanne

I guess I don't think the song is bad, just bland. But that's me! The video is more interesting than the music to me.

Her videos are very stunning, you should check out I'm Not Perfect But I'm Perfect For You and Libertango (I've Seen That Face Before)

Archived