Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga REFUSES to listen to negative press

Jjang

Featured Posts

Jjang

Do you think she's going to win 5 grammys each era? Do you think she will even win one grammy per era? That's completely delusional. There are other artists that also deserve the awards, you know? She's almost has as many Grammys as Madonna.

It's like you don't get that Gaga is being an autonomous artist that choose between things by herself. An artist doesn't have to appeal to the mainstream audience to be a good artist. Born This Way has been successful whether you like it or not. She will have way less successful eras throughout her career, and way more successful eras in the future as well. It's ok that you didn't like BTW, but you cannot make a fact that it wasn't good music. Music is subjective. Go listen to TFM, it's ok. I love TFM as well. Both albums have its flaws, neither of them are perfect.

Born This Way is showing how Gaga's evolving as an artist. Evolve >>>> Success. Like Tony Bennett said in an interview: a lot of young artists know that they're hot today, but they may disappear in the future. Gaga is stating herself as an artist. If she kept making TFM-esque music she wouldn't be evolving = not a long-living artist. Gaga is doing the music SHE WANTS TO MAKE. She's happy that she pleased most part of the audience. But she can't please anybody. Just let it go, you'll enjoy more future eras, I'm sure.

Her ego being big? Lol, no. Does she insult people on twitter, feeling like a Greek Goddess like Rihanna? Does she feel like she needs every #1, and remixes her singles to death to reach that mark like Katy Perry? Is she a "i'd do anything" for attention like Nicki? No. At least she is true to her art and to her fans. If her ego would be that big, she wouldn't have the relationship that she has with her fans.

Overall,BTW era was great,But like i mentioned before this era harmed gaga more than helped,And the damage will be seen next era.

And having a big ego is not about insulting people on twitter.If you haven't noticed her big ego yet then something's wrong with you dear.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why do people think she has a huge ego... because she wants to control her own career :huh:

mwjuell91

wonder why people think its wrong to have a big ego? YOu would not be posting here if it wasn't for her "big ego". Its called being sure of yourself..

I wonder why do people think she has a huge ego... because she wants to control her own career :huh:

No because she says stuff like this:

“I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters."

No two ways to take that, Gaga. I love her but humble she's not and never will be.

No because she says stuff like this:

No two ways to take that, Gaga. I love her but humble she's not and never will be.

oh yes I know she can have quite the ego in some things she says. Especially that quote. But wanting to control her own career is not what makes her have an ego.. if that makes sense :sweat:

wonder why people think its wrong to have a big ego? YOu would not be posting here if it wasn't for her "big ego". Its called being sure of yourself..

that is true, but I believe there is a limit. Sometimes being too overconfident turns people off. Nothing wrong with being sure of yourself though.

Shadow

Overall,BTW era was great,But like i mentioned before this era harmed gaga more than helped,And the damage will be seen next era.

And having a big ego is not about insulting people on twitter.If you haven't noticed her big ego yet then something's wrong with you dear.

If you followed her career from the beginning, she always had a big ego. She even made a song called Vanity. Her confidence has to be strong to make in this industry. She is very kind to fans and in interviews, but she has every right to do what she wishes with her art. She already won plenty of awards and has broken records. Take a look at the Records thread in the Charts and Sales section. Perhaps, BTW was a risky experiment she had the nerve to take. In any enterprise, you win some and you lose some. However, she isn't going anywhere as she is practically a household name worldwide. People are already missing her, even the media when they were the ones who kept bringing up her name to numerous interviews with other artists like Madonna. Gaga is about to go on tour and if you've noticed, she has been selling out shows left and right. Btw, Madonna can be quite pretentious as well, but look at where it got her in her long career.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

toanythingtaboo

Yes she's got a big ego, but I really don't know why that's such a big deal though? :awesome:

If you followed her career from the beginning, she always had a big ego. She even made a song called Vanity. Her confidence has to be strong to make in this industry. She is very kind to fans and in interviews, but she has every right to do what she wishes with her art. She already won plenty of awards and has broken records. Take a look at the Records thread in the Charts and Sales section. Perhaps, BTW was a risky experiment she had the nerve to take. In any enterprise, you win some and you lose some. However, she isn't going anywhere as she is practically a household name worldwide. People are already missing her, even the media when they were the ones who kept bringing up her name to numerous interviews with other artists like Madonna. Gaga is about to go on tour and if you've noticed, she has been selling out shows left and right. Btw, Madonna can be quite pretentious as well, but look at where it got her in her long career.

Too much truth to handle in this post!!! Bless this post!

Jjang

Because firing TEOG's original music video director helped her own career right?

Jjang

She was confident in herself knowing she's doing everything right and on point. Now her ego big ego might even end her career.

1. People aren't missing her in any kind of way.

2.Shes a household name thx to her 1st and 2nd eras.

3. She has been compared to Madonna because of the BTW/Express yourself Backlash OBVIOUSLY.

4. She has been selling out shows left and right only because of her big name and not because the born this way era.

----------

So Basically : Gaga's next era will reveal her actual position right now. No Hype. Only the music will decide. And if she's thinking to make BTW 2.0 . Then that's Bye bye gaga's career.

RAMROD

Big girls always have big ego and perfectionist,

as far as i know Madonna and Streisand are still household name up until today,

regardless of them being b---h every now and then. :tea:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Because firing TEOG's original music video director helped her own career right?

I'm sorry but what the hell does that have to do with anything? And how did it damage Gaga's career? Most people are over that.

The original director, said he doesn't co-direct. Gaga wanted to co-direct her own music video.

"Oh damn Gaga, who said you could make decisions about your music video? For shame :grr:"

She was confident in herself knowing she's doing everything right and on point. Now her ego big ego might even end her career.

3. She has been compared to Madonna because of the BTW/Express yourself Backlash OBVIOUSLY.

4. She has been selling out shows left and right only because of her big name and not because the born this way era.

----------

So Basically : Gaga's next era will reveal her actual position right now. No Hype. Only the music will decide. And if she's thinking to make BTW 2.0 . Then that's Bye bye gaga's career.

What. Even. People aren't missing her? Thats why everyone asked where the hell was Lady Gaga during the Grammys.

You need to realize that just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean others don't appreciate it. The BTW era did her more good than harm. If people no longer liked her, no one would be spending their money on expensive tickets for the new tour.

And the only person that can end her career is herself. Even if she's no longer on top in five years, she'll continue to make music and you'll deal. Thats what a career is about.

Forrest Gump

----------

gaga is always gonna hype the **** outta her music

Jjang

I'm sorry but what the hell does that have to do with anything? And how did it damage Gaga's career? Most people are over that.

The original director, said he doesn't co-direct. Gaga wanted to co-direct her own music video.

"Oh damn Gaga, who said you could make decisions about your music video? For shame :grr:"

so because she fired him. the results are:

1) ****ty cheap ghetto music video

2) Under performing single

What. Even. People aren't missing her? Thats why everyone asked where the hell was Lady Gaga during the Grammys.

You need to realize that just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean others don't appreciate it. The BTW era did her more good than harm. If people no longer liked her, no one would be spending their money on expensive tickets for the new tour.

And the only person that can end her career is herself.Even if she's no longer on top in five years, she'll continue to make music and you'll deal. Thats what a career is about.

That's because it's unlikely of her to not walk the red carpet.

And again. Of course the tour will be huge,Her name is a global phenomenal.

gaga is always gonna hype the **** outta her music

But this time people won't get hyped because they have learned their lesson.

MelbHawker

People. Calm the **** down. BTW has been HUGE for GaGa! I can't at some saying next Era will make her or break her and could end her career. She's never going anywhere. Ever.

----------

The part in bold was the most ridiculous thing I've read on this forum.

There's only one possible solution to this mess;

tumblr_llmzfdn6fN1qdlkgg.gif

Archived