💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga REFUSES to listen to negative press

Jjang

Featured Posts

Stiletto Ninja

But a good artist is the one who pays attention to this kind of stuff in order to become better and learn from their mistakes.

What is seen as a mistake to some isn't necessarily a mistake to all. Everyone is going to have a different opinion and she can't please them all. So she shouldn't try to. Feedback may provide another perspective on things, but a true artist should evolve and change on their own terms. Otherwise your art really can't be called your own.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashley

But a good artist is the one who pays attention to this kind of stuff in order to become better and learn from their mistakes.

But who is to say what you think she should do is better? Or anyone else for that matter.

But most of time, critics don't critic constructively. They destroy. And that can destroy her vision. Why people think that critics are always right? Who determins that a critic is right about what they say? They're extremely subjective 95% of the time.

:clap:

Harry

No, that's an artist willing to conform. In my opinion, good art is art that stays true to the artist, not something that is forced to be something else just because someone doesn't like it. I don't think you can't make "mistakes" with art or music, people just have different opinions.

I don't blame her for doing that. as long as it doesn't cross the line into LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU territory I see no problems.

MonsterofFame

It sounds like after being in the spotlight for over 2 years, she finally wants some alone time with her family and Taylor. Good for her.

Jase

No, that's an artist willing to conform. In my opinion, good art is art that stays true to the artist, not something that is forced to be something else just because someone doesn't like it. I don't think you can't make "mistakes" with art or music, people just have different opinions.

RoadToLove

I honestly thought she was done having fun with Taylor's penis.

get back to work gurl, u have tour in a month

tumblr_lop1p4t2vi1qme9hgo1_250.gif

StrawberryBlond

The only downside I can see to this is that some people might have an even bigger reason to call her a flop now ("Oh, look, she's hiding away cos even she knows she's an embarrassing flop!") and say her career's over ("Remember when Gaga was called the next big thing? She disappeared a year ago and thank God for that.")

Delusional to be sure, but it will happen. However, ultimately, I see good things coming from this. When she comes back, she's going to blow up, and it's going to disprove all these ignorant people who don't realise her potential. I remember when the Alejandro video was released, someone said "This is awful. Her career's over." And someone replied with "Bitch is just getting started!" And they were right! Before BTW was released, I was talking to a guy on another forum who said she'd be over a year from now and we'll be focused on some other new pop star. Nearly a year later, he's eating his words. So BTW can't have been as much of a flop as some fans are making out. I have seen countless comments over the last year saying that Gaga's 15 minutes are up. People have been saying that since she got famous four years ago. It's obvious that that girl isn't going anywhere. Any followers of pop culture would know that she's here to stay.

GarageGlamorous

Death @ you literally copy-and-pasting this from ATRL.

Anyway, I'll just say what I said over there:

She really needs to pull her head out of her ass every now and then. Negative press can actually be helpful as long as it's constructive and professional. She seems to surround herself with a bunch of yes men, and that's not good for her career. She's gonna learn her lesson pretty quick if she doesn't change her outlook soon.

:golfclap:

And

tumblr_m0r671HMfo1r3sf9do1_500.gif

My new favourite .GIF. :legend:

she is so italian in this gif :derpga: luv it

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived