opinion

Lovatics raising money to buy sick children Demi's new album 'Confident'

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

The IRONY of this post when for the past week or two you've made COUNTLESS flamebait threads about Demi vs Selena and now all of a sudden you want to play the victim to supposed flamebait.

Pick a grave.

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Okay,  I promised to ignore this thread now but not this stupid post. 

Countless Flamebait thread about DEMI VS Selenna? Now your accusing me for the things I never do.  You're obviously a TROLL. 

Show me those threads that I MYSELF created that is about Demi VS.  Selena.  Lol.  I always make thread about Demi but I never cared in including Selena in the title nor in the OP.  I do comment about Demi comparing to Selena in some threads that I don't even own,  but I never made threads about them together.  

YOU TRIED. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Cody Draco

Okay,  I promised to ignore this thread now but not this stupid post. 

Countless Flamebait thread about DEMI VS Selenna? Now your accusing me for the things I never do.  You're obviously a TROLL. 

Show me those threads that I MYSELF created that is about Demi VS.  Selena.  Lol.  I always make thread about Demi but I never cared in including Selena in the title nor in the OP.  I do comment about Demi comparing to Selena in some threads that I don't even own,  but I never made threads about them together.  

YOU TRIED. 

My bad I guess I got confused and since your crazy posts are the ones that stick out like a sore thumb I stored them away in my head as OPs. Lol I'm not going to show you anything. I don't care about you enough to warrant a thread search. You tried. :rip:

Whether you are the OP or just a normal poster really doesn't matter. My point stands. You post a lot of flamebait Demi vs Selena **** so who are you to be running around ranting about negativity and screaming TROLL like you've been shot or something. :lmao:

Mobster

I'd be really pissed if I was lying in bed at a hospital and these people come with a hundred copies of the same exact album for each of us, instead of buying one and maybe a radio.... Not even mentioning the fact that I'd prefer them to danate the money to research, but I know this can't be taken too seriously :madge:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Whispering

I'd be really pissed if I was lying in bed at a hospital and these people come with a hundred copies of the same exact album for each of us, instead of buying one and maybe a radio.... Not even mentioning the fact that I'd prefer them to danate the money to research, but I know this can't be taken too seriously :madge:

These people aren't going to walk in with CDs. They will be donated to the hospital to offer up in a wide selection of free music and entertainment choices that they give to sick children/tweens/teens in their care. 

As if those poor kids haven't got it hard enough without having to listen to Iggy's rap on Kingdom Come. Think of the children.

Hillary-Duff.gif

------------------

Anyway, this is all sorts of shades of wrong. I'm pretty sure the ward would appreciate donations but don't disguise it as something genuinely good, they're just using this to try and boost sells.

FATCAT

I know this answer! Most of the rooms with long term patients have CD players in their rooms already. Many patients have headphones and phones, but many kids are at poverty level and do not have access to their own personal phones. Also, many have to have oxygen masks on or have other tubes, etc. that complicate the use of ear phones. It varies, but if the hospital has CDs on their request list, then they have a way to play them. 

Thanks! I was genuinely worried about that. Those poor kids would just be holding a CD! :cryga: 

Purr more, hiss less.

GloZell Green

Please let this be untrue, or else I'll be disgusted beyond... They could be needing other things right now, an album isn't going to help them much.

EDIT: I'm not hating either, I'm a Demi fan too, but I just don't think this is morally correct.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

DrewStevens

Sorry but if you don't see what's wrong with this you must be a blind stan or just plain stupid.

It's great that they are giving things to the kids but did they even care about what they want or what they need? Do they know if every kid has a CD player?

The poster cringeworthy. 'Buyout' 'Featuring the hit single Cool For The Summer' :fail: 

This kind of things should never be used as a marketing campaign or as a gateway/excuse to inflate sales. It's pathetic and sickening.

And don't even start with the "this is how donations work" crap because that's not true and just because some people do it it doesn't make it ok.

This is not Demi's fault and she has nothing to do with these trashy fans, so her stans can take a sit because this is not about her.

Archived