• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

***insert Britney Spears cool gif here***

I haven't been on in so long I forgot how to format everything :later:

Evan Peters

Ya'll: celebrities are people too!

Ya'll: uhm can celebrities pls stop coming out and saying they were bullied. god, i can't believe the m...thinkin g im gonna believe that they, a celebrity, dealt with somethin b4 they were famous.....fakes i swear...

emma roberts is an abuser

barcodemonster

Waiting for one of gagas classmates to expose her and and say that she wasn't thrown into a trashcan, she was actually thrown into a ball pit at chuck-e-cheese and it was her birthday

scan my barcode

Mobster

Waiting for one of gagas classmates to expose her and and say that she wasn't thrown into a trashcan, she was actually thrown into a ball pit at chuck-e-cheese and it was her birthday

Bet Grace Jones has already written a chapter about it in her lamemoir

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Miley probably went to that school all of 2 days. Like this b---h even remembers her there... Such a shocking and useful expose.

barcodemonster

Bet Grace Jones has already written a chapter about it in her lamemoir

I don't get what you're saying 

Delete it sweaty obese 

scan my barcode

Alien Tulip

Honestly, :coffee:

I am so sick of every damn pop star coming out with their bullied years. Half the time I don't believe them... Along with Gaga. 

I agree lol

Alien Tulip

In 2010 a few of her classmates wrote on their facebook statuses that she was quite popular and a socialite and one in particular said they don't recall her ever being bullied but who knows at the end of the day :shrug: 

barcodemonster

In 2010 a few of her classmates wrote on their facebook statuses that she was quite popular and a socialite and one in particular said they don't recall her ever being bullied but who knows at the end of the day :shrug: 

I'm sure she had a cult gay following then as well

scan my barcode

Archived