DSK

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donatella?

tumblr_m4vits5ISM1qcb3veo2_500.gif

That song is really noting like me. :ghost:

Everyone has many layers that define their personality and character. My a--lyses focused mostly on the archetype of the signs, so it's not going to be accurate for everyone. Which song would describe you better, do you think?

RAMROD

Scorpio is accurate :gaycat:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

"Cancer: G.U.Y.

Cancer are power-bottoms (lol). Seriously, though, they are very emotional and usually need strong connections with people in order to feel safe and even enjoy s-x.

ā€œI donā€™t need to be on top to know Iā€™m worth itā€

ā€œBecause Iā€™m best when Iā€™m in love, and Iā€™m in love with youā€"

Ā 

This is straight up tea NGL. I am very emotional but I put up a wall to stop people from playing with my emotions and I kind of love control, but I'm okay with being more but not totally submissive once I get to know people.

Ā 

I think Astrology is really cool. I don't know much about it, I just find it interesting.Ā 

I started off just finding it interesting, too, hehe. The more you read about it, the more fascinating it gets. I'm still not 100% convinced that the position of the planets may affect our behavior, but who knows?Ā 

link me :wao:Ā 

I want the link for the BTW one too

I haven't posted it, yet :)

I'll go through it again to add/edit some things, and as soon as I finish it I'll post it here :)

I personally don't agree with zodiac signs influencing who you are as a person simply based on the month you were born...its superstition and assosiating it with music is also nonsense to me...

Just saying

It's OK not to agree with it :) I just do it for fun. I like associating things, I believe it gives us a chance to a--lyze ourselves better, and it's fun to somehow 'classify' people/songs into certain archetypes. It's like we have superpowers that make us different from the others, in a cool way.

Giorno Giovanna

i agree with most of them tho I think Taurus could be MJH too while Gemini would fit to DonatellaĀ  imo

恓恮ć‚øćƒ§ćƒ«ćƒŽć‚øćƒ§ćƒ“ć‚”ćƒ³ćƒŠå¤¢ćŒć‚ć‚‹

JanPianoMusic

I was born on December 31st, which makes me a Capricorn, and I'm stuck with ****ing Jewels 'n' Drugs?! I've deleted that song a long time ago and I never want to hear it again! The description is accurate though.

You will never please everyone.

As a Libra, whose ruling body is the planet Venus, I declare that my ARTPOP song is Venus.

This. but I love Fashion! soĀ :fan:

Archived