news

AHS: Hotel episode 3 will last 76 minutes (with ads)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

i really like that its a shorter episode :ghostga: 

just hope it will still have an actually story

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

That's okay. I like this length. Not ideal but not enough to kill people of boredom. Episode 1 was on point but Episode 2 had too many filler scenes.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Diamond Heart

Yasss. i know people have been complaining about the run time because of the ratings and **** but i dont care, more AHS is always a good thing :D

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Bad Monster Kid

They should really do 22 one hour episodes as opposed to this. Ain't nobody got time for that.      

Morphine Prince

Episode 2 did not run for 120 minutes. It ran for 100. This one will run for 90. Just ten minutes less, aka like 6 minutes less than episode 2. 

There's no way it'll last 40-50 mins woh so you wanna tell me 50-40 mins will be ads? So it's a 50/50? :toofunny: it'll be an hour long atleast 

monketsharona

There's no way it'll last 40-50 mins woh so you wanna tell me 50-40 mins will be ads? So it's a 50/50? :toofunny: it'll be an hour long atleast 

It'll probably be shorter than the first two episodes... I don't see 3 episodes in a row being + one hour long...

Morphine Prince

Actually, I just looked at my TV guide and episode 3 will run for 1 hour and 16 minutes. This website was wrong last time and it is wrong again. 

Americano

So this is as long as the premiere?.. 

I like the long episodes but they're hard to stay up for.

Haroon

Not sure how ads are in America but over here we have them every 15 minutes for around 3-4 minutes, so it'd add up to about 15mins/20mins of ads so that'd be a 70-75min episode :confused: If my memory of American TV is correct you guys have ads more often but shorter breaks but it evens out overall? 

monketsharona

Actually, I just looked at my TV guide and episode 3 will run for 1 hour and 16 minutes. This website was wrong last time and it is wrong again. 

So a big drop in the rating is expected for next week if this is so long...

Archived