Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Lady Gaga wears a design from Project Runway All Stars alumn.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Honestly, I just finished catching up on Project Runway All Stars Season 1. I never gave it too much importance because I really like the main show and I didn't think it would be that good. I was wrong, it was pretty damn great. One of my favorite designers was Michael Costello. I really thought his resort safari inspired collection should have won, but Mondo Guerra won. I happened to check his IG a couple of minutes ago and I find this...

I'm so happy for him! Also he lost a lot of weight. He looks great. I think he is one of the most successful designers Project Runways has produced behind Christian Siriano. He deserves it. Project Runway All Stars is better than I thought. I can't wait to see season 2. Although for some reason, on my onDemand, I only have season 1 & 2 and I think there are like 5 seasons by now. 

:gaycat:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

This Mondo Guerra may have won the show but who is designing clothes to the biggest fashion icon of this generation?

anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Batwings

OMG, he was one of my favorites in his original season AND in All-Stars! I'm so happy for him!

RebeldeFaith

I just went to his Instagram and saw his designs and I must say: WOW! He is really talented and many of his designs are very Gaga-like. No wonder why they chose one of his designs.

My mom is a retired fashion designer and her specialty were brides. I grew up admiring her talent and with time I started to learn things by watching her. Now that she retired, she gave me everything she owned and sometimes I like to create things by myself, specially now during fall and winter season. I know for a fact what years of devotion to such an amazing career can end up giving you and that's why I admire everyone who is devoted to it. Even tho I don't want to pursue this as a career I wish in the future for one of my children to learn the same way I did and take his/her knowledge further achieving things like my mom and that guy did.

And I hope Gaga wears more of his collection in the future.

Something something idk

RAMROD

This Mondo Guerra may have won the show but who is designing clothes to the biggest fashion icon of this generation?

anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

From Season 8? 

Isn't it Gretchen tho?

Mondo is runner up right?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

From Season 8? 

Isn't it Gretchen tho?

Mondo was runner up on PR Season 8 but he won PR All Stars season 1.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

I just went to his Instagram and saw his designs and I must say: WOW! He is really talented and many of his designs are very Gaga-like. No wonder why they chose one of his designs.

My mom is a retired fashion designer and her specialty were brides. I grew up admiring her talent and with time I started to learn things by watching her. Now that she retired, she gave me everything she owned and sometimes I like to create things by myself, specially now during fall and winter season. I know for a fact what years of devotion to such an amazing career can end up giving you and that's why I admire everyone who is devoted to it. Even tho I don't want to pursue this as a career I wish in the future for one of my children to learn the same way I did and take his/her knowledge further achieving things like my mom and that guy did.

And I hope Gaga wears more of his collection in the future.

His designs are amazing. He really knows how to make a woman look beautiful. 

RAMROD

Mondo was runner up on PR Season 8 but he won PR All Stars season 1.

Ah I see, too many seasons so I got confused. Thanks.

RebeldeFaith

His designs are amazing. He really knows how to make a woman look beautiful. 

Yes! I just sent his IG to my mom and I know she'll love them too.

I just noticed he also designed a jumper for Marina's new tour.

https://instagram.com/p/8yYGRGA5GD

Something something idk

JusKeepBreathin

Yes! I just sent his IG to my mom and I know she'll love them too.

I just noticed he also designed a jumper for Marina's new tour.

https://instagram.com/p/8yYGRGA5GD

Yes the seventies inspired blue one. He's awesome. 

From Season 8? 

Isn't it Gretchen tho?

I am just saying what the OP says, I never watched this show :emma:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD

I am just saying what the OP says, I never watched this show :emma:

Ah I see :sis:

• 2 weeks later...
RAYA.core

Nice , that's something to be credited for the designer. Props all star

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived