💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who's hotter? Angelina Jolie or Pham Thu Dung?

politicqxs

Who's hotter? Angelina Jolie or Pham Thu Dung?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who's hotter? Angelina Jolie or Pham Thu Dung?

• Angelina Jolie
    • Pham Thu Dung

Featured Posts

politicqxs

angelina-jolie-white-face.jpg 

Angelina Jolie is the adoptive mother of Pax Thien

---

neg7zm.jpg 

Pham Thu Dung is the real birth mother of Pax Thien

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇩đŸ‡Ș converting to â˜Ș and marrying four girls

politicqxs

why is the identity of his mother known...?

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/7753/meet-the-real-mother-of-pax-thien--adopted-son-of-angelina-jolie-from-vietnam-

... She was being interviewed..

The Vietnamese woman who named Pham Thu Dung is Pax Thien real mother, unfortunately a d--g addictor. 2 days after giving birth to the child she escaped the hospital without payment and left the boy alone overthere.

Pax Thien original name is Pham Quang Sang (unknown father and the surname Pham is the same with his mom). A few Vietnamese newspapers reported that she spent most of her student life in clubs and d--gs, and Pax Thien was also a result of a failed relationship with a married man.

However, during the interview Pham Thu Dung said that she does not intend to ask for his son back but instead she wishes him a better and happy life with his new mom

Solitaire

How is this even a question? #TeamJolie

If I had a pass to lock any thread that didn't break the rules today, I'd pick this one. :kissga:

:rip:

- Previously Sycothisis

Ferrer Zorola

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/7753/meet-the-real-mother-of-pax-thien--adopted-son-of-angelina-jolie-from-vietnam-

... She was being interviewed..

The Vietnamese woman who named Pham Thu Dung is Pax Thien real mother, unfortunately a d--g addictor. 2 days after giving birth to the child she escaped the hospital without payment and left the boy alone overthere.

Pax Thien original name is Pham Quang Sang (unknown father and the surname Pham is the same with his mom). A few Vietnamese newspapers reported that she spent most of her student life in clubs and d--gs, and Pax Thien was also a result of a failed relationship with a married man.

However, during the interview Pham Thu Dung said that she does not intend to ask for his son back but instead she wishes him a better and happy life with his new mom

Being with Angelina Jolie is really a new life for him now which is much better than being with the real mom I guess

she should have avoided doing an interview in the first place 

LIFE IS GOOD

If I had a pass to lock any thread that didn't break the rules today, I'd pick this one. :kissga:

Sassy today I see :derpga:

politicqxs

she should have avoided doing an interview in the first place 

Maybe she wanted break into Hollywood 

Kermit

Do it daddy :gaycat:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived