Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga praises Ryan Murphy (video)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

he reminds her of mcqueen 

Yeah I thought the same.

She was holding back tears. 

She became so articulate since she entered this acting world, so interesting. 

FreePalestine

monketsharona

Honestly I'm glad she found in him a kind of mentor for her acting career !

I really hope she'll find some time to return in AHS next year. She seems to feel so good doing it !

crisTEAne

She became so articulate since she entered this acting world, so interesting. 

i disagree. :emma: she has always been articulate, especially in terms of her artistry and creative process. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Warholian

"Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it, - he's all those things, but actually he's a good ****ing person."

- this entire site when trying to explain why Gaga is better than your fav. 

Gaga quote of the year right here, by the way. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

i disagree. :emma: she has always been articulate, especially in terms of her artistry and creative process. :flutter: 

Yes but it's like x 1000 now.

She doesn't pause to think, she just rambles on and on, ordinary person would start to stutter or pause like "where was I? What was my point?" ; but she just does it so effortlessly. :laughga:  Like in the end, it all makes sense. 

I don't know how to explain. :emma: 

FreePalestine

CannaeDrive

I would listen to this woman all day long :nick:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

NewUsername

She doesn't pause to think, she just rambles on and on, ordinary person would start to stutter or pause like "where was I? What was my point?" ; but she just does it so effortlessly. :laughga:  Like in the end, it all makes sense. 

we do know what Gaga does when she reaches the "where was I? What was my point"  :teehee: 

crisTEAne

i get it. :nick:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Schwerk

That was so good. She seems so at ease and happy. I love how she explained how Ryan reminds her of Alexander McQueen without mentioning his name and I totally understand now why Ryan is so special to her. Marrying the dark and the light. She shares so much about herself and does it so beautifully, such an old soul.

Hope she writes a book someday.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived