opinion

The biggest problem with AHS Hotel so far

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

The s-x scene with the Countess and Tristan was like 40 seconds and the people in the shower was like 10 seconds. Also Mr. March was raping and murdering that woman for like 15 seconds. Thats basically 1 minute and 5 seconds of s-x out more than an hour of the show. You make it seem that's all thats happening. 

There's a lot happening. 

One Banned Boi

JazzGa

Am I the only one who feels like AHS has always been "a bunch of interesting weirdos noodling around until some ****ed up stuff happens to them"? I knew what I was in for when I started Hotel so I'm thoroughly enjoying the slayage

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Katsuki Bakugo

It's been discussed that Elizabeth was born in 1904, and she has a virus that speeds her immune system to not age. She was the owners wife and watching him kill people is probably where the obsession with blood started. She kidnaps children and drinks their blood. Probably for the purity of it. She has the power to seduce people and turn others into what she is.

The owner loved killing people and had an obsession with death. Why? We don't know yet. He wanted to "kill God" but got caught in the process.

His right hand (wo)man was killed by him because she was so devoted to him. She also has an obsession with blood.

The cop is staying in the hotel that his kidnapped son has been in for years.

Elizabeth's lover was once a junkie in the 1990's and was almost killed (presumably) by Sally.

Sally died when Iris, Donovan's mother, pushed her out the window.

Iris is Donovan's mother who works at and knows a lot about the hotel.

As for the actual hotel, there are secret corridors and fake doors in order to trap people to make it easier to kill them. 

Also, the killer is doing off of the Ten Commandments, and guessing by Mr. March's obsession with killing God, it's probably someone carrying out his legacy.

There has definitely been plenty of plot development.

It's only the second episode. We're not gonna know everything right off the bat. Give it some time.

@Brad

are people watching the same show as us?? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

SILENT HILL

What if the problem is that you guys just don't understand it so u just complain and say there is no plot :trollga:

arthurhmangum

It's been discussed that Elizabeth was born in 1904, and she has a virus that speeds her immune system to not age. She was the owners wife and watching him kill people is probably where the obsession with blood started. She kidnaps children and drinks their blood. Probably for the purity of it. She has the power to seduce people and turn others into what she is.

The owner loved killing people and had an obsession with death. Why? We don't know yet. He wanted to "kill God" but got caught in the process.

His right hand (wo)man was killed by him because she was so devoted to him. She also has an obsession with blood.

The cop is staying in the hotel that his kidnapped son has been in for years.

Elizabeth's lover was once a junkie in the 1990's and was almost killed (presumably) by Sally.

Sally died when Iris, Donovan's mother, pushed her out the window.

Iris is Donovan's mother who works at and knows a lot about the hotel.

As for the actual hotel, there are secret corridors and fake doors in order to trap people to make it easier to kill them. 

Also, the killer is doing off of the Ten Commandments, and guessing by Mr. March's obsession with killing God, it's probably someone carrying out his legacy.

There has definitely been plenty of plot development.

It's only the second episode. We're not gonna know everything right off the bat. Give it some time.

@Brad

:reductive2:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

chrismugler

The only problem I see here it's that you can't wait to see how the story develops. It's the second ep. chill and enjoy:pray:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Chris Evans

the problem with one concise plot this season is that it's an ensemble cast it can't be "Kit and Lana must escape the asylum" we can have multiple things taking place but at the end of the day it all surrounds the hotel so I don't see a problem yet + if one plot is what we're looking for then the 10 commandments killer is the obvious one since John Lowe, his family, the Countess and plenty others seem to connect to him

LORD GAGA

The biggest problem with AHS hotel at the moment is fans coming up with threads like this trying to think of what the problem with a show is after they have only seen 2 episodes of it. That is all.

XGirlfriend

Actually if you pay close attention to the dialogues, you will slowly begin to understand the plot. 

All of Ryan Murphy's shows(Scream Queens, Past Seasons of AHS) carry this style, they don't put in a direct exposition explaining the plot, but slowly and subtly they drop hints. And there is always a character who knows just as much as the viewer does, so they can slowly make that character find things out, so we can too. For eg: Tristan is turned by Elizabeth, and she sits and explains him how it all works, thus letting us (the viewers) know it too. 

Archived