9829959.gif

obviously they arent gonna throw the plot in your face

its supposed to be mysterious and leave you guessing, its AHS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're on episode TWO.

2.jpg

Like I said earlier. You clearly can't watch a show that is aired weekly since you can't handle the wait. I'd advise you to check out of the hotel and wait until it's done so you can be drowned in all the answers in one day when you binge watch it. 

I have watched many shows as they have aired. That is clearly not the problem for me. But the story could use more clarity and presence so far.

Evan Peters

The thing is that most of this info is being revealed at a very slow pace. This makes it seem like the characters are just walking around the hotel killing people with no real story. I mean, there is obviously a story, but the story is not being presented is an concise manner.

We literally has a 15 minute backstory on March on why he did things and why he enjoyed doing it and you think he's just walking around killing people :lmao: Are you just used to there being villains with no depth/motive or something? Because March is far from that. Nobody on that show is just walking around. If you wanna complain about something then complain about the Lowe's long, dragged on story. That's really the only plot I can see people disliking (myself included). 

Elizabeth and March actually have the biggest backstory at this point and based on what Ryan's said, you're going to find out more about them as the season goes on, along with all the other characters. 

Hotel has some of the most detailed characters and character relationships I've ever seen and it's only two episodes in so we must be watching a different show. seriously :rip:This honestly tops the complaint about how all the guys look the same despite episode 2 showing why Elizabeth has a thing for guys with dark hair. 

emma roberts is an abuser

VOLANTIS

This is exactly what everyone said when the first two Episodes of Murder House aired. But as soon as we crossed into deeper all the aspects unraveled in a good way revealing a fan favorite Season stamped Iconic in Ryan's Work.

And what does Ryan say about Hotel? That this is going to pace out like Murder House. I know it can be frustrating to watch this just once a week but trust me its all going hit us like a Truck when Ryan starts the Hotel Engines. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I understand that there still more to go and that is why I will keep watching. But so for far I THINK the story and character development is lacking

Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I think it's a little unfair to criticise the development as a "big problem" when there's only been one episode since the beginning to develop. I also think you missed a lot from episode two because you think the Countess is only about 'murder and s-x' when we actually got our first proper glimpse into her backstory and virus.

djBuffoon

We already know more about these characters then we did about half the characters in either Coven or Freak Show.

We literally has a 15 minute backstory on March on why he did things and why he enjoyed doing it and you think he's just walking around killing people :lmao: Are you just used to there being villains with no depth/motive or something? Because March is far from that. Nobody on that show is just walking around. If you wanna complain about something then complain about the Lowe's long, dragged on story. That's really the only plot I can see people disliking (myself included). 

Elizabeth and March actually have the biggest backstory at this point and based on what Ryan's said, you're going to find out more about them as the season goes on, along with all the other characters. 

Hotel has some of the most detailed characters and character relationships I've ever seen and it's only two episodes in so we must be watching a different show. seriously :rip:This honestly tops the complaint about how all the guys look the same despite episode 2 showing why Elizabeth has a thing for guys with dark hair. 

March story is actually one of the exceptions to what I am saying. That was the best part of episode 2.

giskardsb

Episodes one and two have started some major sub stories, including the primary stories which are the TC killer storyline, and the Holden storyline.  We have been given history on the hotel and Mr. March.  Storylines about the Countess and other characters are in setup phase.   They can't answer all that stuff in two episodes, and if they did people would complain that the middle episodes had nowhere to go.

AHS is a 13 episode novel, not a weekly sitcom.

You want a story taking too long to develop, Game of Thrones has been piddling around with Denaerys for five seasons.

VOLANTIS

My concern is actually the fact that way too much has been released in just two Episodes :smh:

This turning out like Freak show is my Biggest Fear.

But as a die Hard AHS Fan since 2011, I'm very impressed so Far.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Morphine Prince

My concern is actually the fact that way too much has been released in just two Episodes :smh:

This turning out like Freak show is my Biggest Fear.

But as a die Hard AHS Fan since 2011, I'm very impressed so Far.

I just hope Ryan can connect everything well. He better not **** this up. 

DrewStevens

More like: Your biggest problem with AHS Hotel so far

We know a lot of things from many characters. 

The Countess is 111 years old, the man who turned her looks like all the men she is attracted to, she was possibly married to Mr March and that may be why she owns the Hotel, she uses the children to filter blood, someone broke her heart, she was the one who kidnapped John's son.

We know enough from the main characters. As the season goes we will learn more but right now we know a lot. You just have to pay attention to the dialogue.

giskardsb

I think Gaga fans are too focused on the Countess and not paying attention to the other parts of Hotel sometimes.  Right now the Countess character is being established, but her motives and "nefarious plan" are still a mystery.   

GreenEyes

This is like the 10th thread about this "issue" 

getting tired of it, 2 episodes in and I can see the plot perfectly and it will unfold even more in the next couple weeks. 

I swear the people saying this have never watched AHS or a tv show for that matter. 

Jewels n Drugs

Can we just watch without having complaint after complaint about pointless stuff.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived