💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Walking Dead: Road to Survival

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Do any of you guys play this epic mobile game?

I'm addicted. :air:

I'm also stuck on stage 7 of Southeast Woods so if you could give me some tips on how to beat it I would love you 'til the end of time. :pray:

RAMROD

Does this game need internet to play tho? :pumpkat:

Is this like building your city and such?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cody Draco

I had a heart attack I thought Season 3 of TWD Telltale game was out :air:

No sorry sis. :rip:

I loved the first game of that series except for the fact I could only play a portion of it since I refuse to spend $ on mobile games. 

:madge:

I didn't know there is a 2nd one out. :udidnt:

Cody Draco

Does this game need internet to play tho? :pumpkat:

Is this like building your city and such?

Yeah it needs a connection. 

Well you have Woodbury so you do build that up but mostly you do quests (either the story mode aka world map or special ones on the road map) and raid other people.

But you have a team of characters that you try to make stronger so you don't die. :sweat:

RAMROD

Yeah it needs a connection. 

Well you have Woodbury so you do build that up but mostly you do quests (either the story mode aka world map or special ones on the road map) and raid other people.

But you have a team of characters that you try to make stronger so you don't die. :sweat:

Oh thanks, that kind of game I really like.

I will install and play. Thanks.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GlamGorgeousGG

Michonne is my fave along with Andrea. :cry:

I'll have to check this out thank you! :hug:

:hug: You're welcome!  It was so funny that I downloaded the app  just last night. 

I love the Telltale games, and it would be interesting how they do a game based on an actual character from the show. 

I'm not sure if they can continue the original Walking Dead Telltale series since there was such a huge split on the ending depending on how you played and who Clementine ends up with.  So how would the third game start?

Have you tried the iTunes game they're advertising on the TV program?  I'm so anti-iTunes that I didn't, but might if it's good. 

Archived