💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think The Countess and Donovan have a mind control (kinda) look?

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

In this episode we see Gaga staring into the eyes of two men with a strange, ominous noise that can be heard in the background. One instance was just after she says "we aren't going for the art dumba$$, we are going for the hunt" and she stares at Matt Bomer on the couch for a good 5 seconds before walking away. Matt's expression is very vacant and she closes herself in a room by herself afterwards, which I thought was strange. The second is during the fashion show with Finn just after he falls over and grabs the broken glass. 

I also remember this happening in the first episode when Gaga and Matt are at the cemetery and Matt stares at the girl who looks their way with a vacant expression, and the guy follows. There was a strange noise behind that as well. It kinda reminded me of glamouring from Tru Blood. 

I don't know if it's as big as mind control or just the sound of seduction or hunger but I feel like it's something.

Does anyone else see what I mean?

I still have to see the second episode but yea, I thought the same seeing the cemetery scene..and the couple seems ipnotized

Yep. I  think so too. It's a common theme with vampires. It was pretty prevalent in Bram Stoker's Dracula for example.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

djBuffoon

In this episode we see Gaga staring into the eyes of two men with a strange, ominous noise that can be heard in the background. One instance was just after she says "we aren't going for the art dumba$$, we are going for the hunt" and she stares at Matt Bomer on the couch for a good 5 seconds before walking away. Matt's expression is very vacant and she closes herself in a room by herself afterwards, which I thought was strange.

I read this as Elizabeth coming to the realization that she's done with him. Her going into the room afterwards is just her coming to terms with it. At first she's sad, then resolute, then she leaves.

RAMROD

IMHO that was the look of dissapointment and rage, the moment where she reconsider her choices because Donovan is becoming too comfortable to the point he denied her request for a hunt and chose to stay home for watching TV instead.

Which is why her words when she kicks Donovan out make so much sense to me.

"It isn’t who you kill or who you screw. It’s the heartbreaks. The bigger, the better."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PrinceGaga

I read this as Elizabeth coming to the realization that she's done with him. Her going into the room afterwards is just her coming to terms with it. At first she's sad, then resolute, then she leaves.

To me she didn't seem overly heart broken. To me it was almost like she tried to over power him and control him to be the way he always has been, however this is the first time that he managed to reject it. Maybe he got stronger with age? To me it was almost a 'it's not working on you anymore? Okay moving on to the next'. Then the fashion show with Finn happens. That look of tiredness or sadness was the first bit of vulnerability from The Countess that we have seen, so it was different. It's really interesting hearing your take on it so thank you! I never actually considered that.

djBuffoon

To me she didn't seem overly heart broken. To me it was almost like she tried to over power him and control him to be the way he always has been, however this is the first time that he managed to reject it. Maybe he got stronger with age? To me it was almost a 'it's not working on you anymore? Okay moving on to the next'. Then the fashion show with Finn happens. That look of tiredness or sadness was the first bit of vulnerability from The Countess that we have seen, so it was different. It's really interesting hearing your take on it so thank you! I never actually considered that.

I was saying this to someone before: if you or I were in a relationship for 20 years, and then had to call it off, we would definitely have some sort of extreme reaction.

But Elizabeth is over 100 years old. I imagine she's had many lovers, and lost a lot of people, so it makes more sense that her behavior around this even is relatively low-key and comes off as cold. Very smart of Gaga to underplay those moments, showing only a hint of remorse underneath the steel.

Archived