💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

The Ann Coulter bibliography

politicqxs

Featured Posts

politicqxs

The previous thread is gone mysteriously.. GGD is not the USSR :koons:

Anyone has read one of her books? I'm reading Godless: The Church of Liberalism. Discuss. 

ann.jpeg

Bibliography

Coulter, Ann H. (1998). High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton. Washington, DC; Lanham, MD: Regnery Pub. ISBN 978-0-89526-360-5. OCLC 39380711.
Coulter, Ann H. (2002). Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right. New York, NY: Crown. ISBN 978-1-4000-4661-4. OCLC 49673076.
Coulter, Ann H. (2003). Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism. New York, NY: Crown Forum. ISBN 978-1-4000-5030-7. OCLC 52133318.
Coulter, Ann H. (2004). How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter. New York, NY: Crown Forum. ISBN 978-1-4000-5418-3. OCLC 55746549.
Coulter, Ann H. (2006). Godless: The Church of Liberalism. New York, NY: Crown Forum. ISBN 978-1-4000-5420-6. OCLC 69594152.
Coulter, Ann H. (2007). If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans. New York, NY: Crown Forum. ISBN 978-0-307-35345-0. OCLC 156784826.
Coulter, Ann H. (2009). Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America. New York, NY: Crown Forum. ISBN 978-0-307-35346-7. OCLC 230728938.
Coulter, Ann H. (2011). Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America. New York, NY: Crown Forum. ISBN 978-0-307-35348-1.
Coulter, Ann H. (2012). Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama. New York, NY: Sentinel HC. ISBN 978-1-59523-099-7.
Coulter, Ann H. (2013). Never Trust a Liberal Over 3 — Especially a Republican. Washington, DC: Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-1621571919.
Coulter, Ann H. (2015). Adios, America: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole. Washington, DC: Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-1621572671.

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

pie-kun

I've never read any of her books, but the titles sort of speak for themselves, don't they? My impression based on the titles and seeing her in interviews/debates is that her books are very much meant for people on the far-right that simply want to read something to reinforce their views. I don't think someone with a moderate or left-leaning viewpoint is going to pick up one of her books and be persuaded to change their politics, even if they have an open mind.

It's not a politics thing either. I'm left-leaning myself, but I've read a lot of things written from an intelligent right-leaning point of view that have actually changed my views on certain issues. I just don't see Ann Coulter as being one of the people who can do that.

politicqxs

I've never read any of her books, but the titles sort of speak for themselves, don't they? My impression based on the titles and seeing her in interviews/debates is that her books are very much meant for people on the far-right that simply want to read something to reinforce their views. I don't think someone with a moderate or left-leaning viewpoint is going to pick up one of her books and be persuaded to change their politics, even if they have an open mind.

It's not a politics thing either. I'm left-leaning myself, but I've read a lot of things written from an intelligent right-leaning point of view that have actually changed my views on certain issues. I just don't see Ann Coulter as being one of the people who can do that.

Admittedly she sounds like a rambling mess on TV...:derpga: Her writings are witty albeit caustic; and considering she's probably just trolling; now I believe in both far left and far right. :creepga:

politicqxs

"We are simultaneously supposed to gasp in awe at teachers' raw dedication and be forced to listen to their incessant caterwauling about how they don't make enough money. Well, which is it? Are they dedicated to teaching tomorrow's future or are they in it for the money? After all the carping about how little teachers are paid, if someone enters the teaching profession for the big bucks, aren't they too stupid to be teaching our kids?"  

- Godless, The Church of Liberalism 

:rip:

politicqxs

On losing our country: “Americans love to mock the French for rolling over for Hitler, but at least they had Panzers rolling through Paris.” 

- Adios, America: The Left's Plan To Turn Our Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole

lady-gaga-denies-mistaking-chicago-s-mar

Archived