💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Countess is already dead.

Dawson

Featured Posts

Surely? Matt Bomer "died" and Gagz infected him with the blood virus to make him what he is now. Surely the same thing happened to our Gagz?

Or is this obvious?

She's not dead, she's just infected with the virus so she can't die from aging or something. She has to be killed in order to die.

VOLANTIS

Surely? Matt Bomer "died" and Gagz infected him with the blood virus to make him what he is now. Surely the same thing happened to our Gagz?

Or is this obvious?

Ryan confirmed she's not dead. Just infected with a Virus. 

"We’re not doing the thing about you can only kill them with a silver bullet or a stake. If you walk in front of a car, you die. They are very much mortals but they have this virus that impedes the aging process."

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/08/american-horror-story-hotel-ryan-murphy-checking-in

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I've assumed that Gaga is mortal -  Murphy has said that things that kill normal people would kill the Countess, but whatever she does to manage her supposed blood disease slows down her ageing. Should could technically be like like 70, but only aged like 10 years visually/physically within that timeframe. I could be wrong, idk a lot of things don't add up quite yet despite what Murphy has revealed and hopefully is addressed in episode 2 onwards.

Bolkins

But she appears/disappears out of nowhere, like when she was going to grab Swedish meat's ball hair and then killed the Swedish meatball, so she might be ghost

Can you please put "theory" in the title? 

And no, she left the building, she is alive.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

But she appears/disappears out of nowhere, like when she was going to grab Swedish meat's ball hair and then killed the Swedish meatball, so she might be ghost

She is not a ghost, she was just wearing her flying dress

tumblr_mw4iedgp4I1rgnk1jo10_250.gif

VOLANTIS

Not all paranormal activities are registered with Ghosts. Especially on AHS :spook:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Just stop. we all know that is illuminati:evil:

#illuminati #confirmed :later:

gags has her carrer planed:creepga:

and she knwos that LG5 is gonna slay our pussies soo much that there will be too much water on this planet and the oceans will rise 5 miles over sea level because is LG-->5:xtina:

and then she wil have 5. No.1 singles and the album is gonna sell 5. milion copies in the first 5 days. and you know that 5+5+5= is almost 666 that is enough that we can say.... Gaga is illuminati confirmed. Here you go gurls.She (the countess) is not dead and she will never be:trollga:

i think she's born immortal. idk.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I personally don't even think she's a real human. I think she's the physical manifestation of the hotel itself, in other words the human form of the "spirit" of the hotel. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived