💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we take a moment to appriciate how HOT Matt Bomer is?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

He was so hot on his scene with Gaga and now I just saw his interview with Ellen and I wasn't even listening to what he was saying,I was just looking tbh :worship: 

He is truly one of the most beautiful celebrity guys I've ever seen. I literally did the same watching the Ellen interview :sharon: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fiona Apple

He is truly one of the most beautiful celebrity guys I've ever seen. I literally did the same watching the Ellen interview :sharon: 

I am happy it's not just me  :yes:

I am happy it's not just me  :yes:

I have a problem with this, whenever I am talking to a hot dude in real life I have to force myself to pay attention on what they are saying, reply to their questions and comments, say decent things and not look like a dead fish

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fiona Apple

I have a problem with this, whenever I am talking to a hot dude in real life I have to force myself to pay attention on what they are saying, reply to their questions and comments, say decent things and not look like a dead fish

This is me :sharon: There's a guy at school that is insanely handsome and I try to not talk to him because every time we start a conversation I forget that we're talking or something and I just look at him.I feel so creepy :air:

Let's take a minute to thank God for that masterpiece of a human being gay :pray:

Thank God he's my crush, but he's gay :pray:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

NewUsername

Loved him ever since I saw him on TV or the internet years ago. He has that hot + friendly face thing going on. + he's tall and has an amazing body as well of course :p

TopazBlue

yessss :giveup:

the buttttt

i wanna touch ittttt

f0632df686288b9a7cd5c27d28350184.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived