question

How much will AHS Hotel decrease in ratings?

Quark

AHS Hotel decrease in ratings  

50 members have voted

1. 1. How much will AHS Hotel decrease in ratings

• It will suffer a small decrease in ratings
    • It will suffer a huge decrease in ratings

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

At this point, it is almost a given that AHS Hotel will decrease in ratings by the next episode. Every season of AHS has decreased in ratings from it premier episode. Also, lets not forget that while AHS hotel and Gaga received more positive reviews then negative, the overall response was mixed and many people were turned off by the extreme graphic nudity and violence. So, by how much do you think the next episode of AHS Hotel will decrease in ratings? Will it only suffer a low decrease or a huge decrease of viewers?

I think the drop might be big because of the Gaga fans that watched it just for Gaga and found it too strong for their taste

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bad Bromance

I hope it doesn't decrease too much in ratings.  Let's make sure all Little Monsters watch the show!!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Warholian

It will obviously decline but I think it won't be as bad as Freakshow's drop. This season is very new and fresh, and I think it'll not only hold onto the people watching but bring new watchers in. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I really hated the episode And im a huge AHS Fan and Lady gaga fan sooo the GP might not come back... But ill be watching and hope it gets better for me

RAMROD

What negative thing to discuss. :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderLevi2

I really hated the episode And im a huge AHS Fan and Lady gaga fan sooo the GP might not come back... But ill be watching and hope it gets better for me

and you are the voice of the AHS fan base?

Currently listening to Joanne

GagaisHotAF

As an AHS fan I loved it. The premiere was better than Coven's and Freak Show's premiere. It had the same vibe as my two favorite seasons Murder House and Asylum. So many people loved it. The general consensus among AHS fans is that it is better than Freak Show. Some like it better than Coven. And many miss Lange. The ratings drop is going to be hard to predict. I'd say it will probably drop to around 4 million. High side 4.2-4.5. Low side 3.5.-3.9

Probably on Grindr

Archived