Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Melanie Martinez goes on rant about disruptive fans at shows

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

Originally she made a more tweets but deleted them but I screenshotted the notifications. 

sA3MwAs.png

vaOhjYB.png

What do you guys think? I kind of agree with "Sit on my face" because that is a little distracting but I don't know about "I love you!" lol

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

i dont blame her. she plays in small venues and the screams and cheers are super loud 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Tove Lo

i dont blame her. she plays in small venues and the screams and cheers are super loud 

True I didn't think of that. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

People of her status should be lucky tbh :proud: 

Although I do agree about some things, for example when Gaga was playing a jazz concert and a fan screamed "show us your tits!"

Signature loading… 👹🖤

hughdancy

I feel like she rants a lot tbh :emma:

she was also complaining about the "mom" thing, wasn't she? and how some fans stole her wallet and then she tweeted about it and most of the replies were "yas queen" and that annoyed her it's like 99% of those tweets are automatic so as to reply as soon as the person tweets lmao

mucinex

i think she's proving to be an actual cry baby in that she complains about everything. like, i love her music but she doesn't have to make the whole show super serious, she could just move on with her life and laugh it off, turn your ****ing speakers up if you can't hear yourself. i don't think melanie expected this kind of fame, so i could see her being gone in 5 years, not making music anymore, but hopefully she just gets used to it, she is pretty young so i do understand that this all might seem insane to her, being at these sold out shows

GloZell Green

She should be happy that they even went to see her tbh, and that they're really happy to be there. I'm pretty sure that's the point of a tour...

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Well considering most of the fans at her shows are middle school to early high school aged girls and obnoxious twinks, that probably isn't going to happen. Very immature group of people

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Head Empty

I guess she doesn't live for the Applause :koons:

It's true though, it can sometimes be really annoying when fans yell through heartfelt performances. High energy shows aren't complete without a little screaming and cheering, but whenever you're in a setting where things are more intimate, it's best to let the artist do his/her thing.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

SychosSoChic

I hope she gets either:

used to it 

or

bigger venues

Coz this is just the reality of the situation, especially now when she's gaining momentum and popularity

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Batwings

I'm seeing her next week, and the venue where she's playing is TINY, so I can see how a few disruptive fans can make a huge impact on the show.

Alien Tulip

Well considering most of the fans at her shows are middle school to early high school aged girls and obnoxious twinks, that probably isn't going to happen. Very immature group of people

Ehhh obnoxious doesn't really have any age limit. I mean at my artrave show a lot of the people that were loud and obnoxious were people around my age or even in their 30s. 

Jesse Pinkman

Comes with the territory. Get used to it or stop performing, because it's not gonna stop. Just be grateful that you have fans. If you command the stage in the right way, they'll learn what is and isn't appropriate.

It's science, bitch

Archived