Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The hemophiliac thing doesn't really make sense to me

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

Hemophilia is a virus which prevents blood clots and creates a greater flow of blood when injured, from my understanding.

But that doesn't explain how Elizabeth is 100 years old. It doesn't explain why she needs to drink blood (and have s-x). These symptoms point more to vampirism than anything else but Ryan and AHS fans insist on not calling Elizabeth a vampire. 

So what does this "ancient blood virus" actually mean and what does it have to do with hemophilia? 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Bradley

because Elizabeth is unable to have a normal function of blood-clogging, she loses blood easily, that explains why she needs a constant supply of blood

if she sustains blood perfectly, why would she need to drink blood?

andy232000

Hemophilia is honestly the worst term for it. Think of it as a blood fetish. The drinking of blood charges your immune system and stops the aging process. Thats why gaga is so old but looks so beautiful. And NO SHE IS NOT A VAMPIRE. She isnt immortal nor has fangs. She cant fly she isn't pale and she can be in the sun

Hemophilia is honestly the worst term for it. Think of it as a blood fetish. The drinking of blood charges your immune system and stops the aging process. Thats why gaga is so old but looks so beautiful. And NO SHE IS NOT A VAMPIRE. She isnt immortal nor has fangs. She cant fly she isn't pale and she can be in the sun

She's quite pale

FATCAT

I don't know about the immune system or aging process, but this. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Tropico

Yet Ryan Murphy described as a sort of hemophilia. That's what's got me confused. :confused: 

Tropico

because Elizabeth is unable to have a normal function of blood-clogging, she loses blood easily, that explains why she needs a constant supply of blood

if she sustains blood perfectly, why would she need to drink blood?

She would only lose blood if she was often getting hurt tho? And Ryan said nothing can penetrate her

Hemophilia is such an odd term to use to describe this all

I think using the term haemophilia was a mistake as it's such a commonly known real disorder having nothing to do with the "love of blood".

andy232000

Yet Ryan Murphy described as a sort of hemophilia. That's what's got me confused. :confused: 

Thats what i meant by "the worst possible term to describe it" i would just ignore Ryan on this one

She would only lose blood if she was often getting hurt tho? And Ryan said nothing can penetrate her

Hemophilia is such an odd term to use to describe this all

They're using it as haemo=blood philia=love/like of .... it's pretty silly tbh.

andy232000

I don't know about the immune system or aging process, but this. 

Dont know if the part of the immune system is really true as if that actually happens, but thats how Ryan described it, i guess its kind off like the same thing when madam delphine lalaurie extracted blood from her slaves and put on blood masks to keep a healthy and beautiful skin 

I think it's supernatural without being inherently vampiric in nature. Think of how Fiona Goode regained youthfulness through emptying the life out of another person in the Coven premiere. I'm guessing it's like that but with blood and rather than trying to be youthful, The Countess is trying to remain youthful.

DrewStevens

Ryan said this some days ago:

"I was interested in it being a little different. I liked doing vampirism but I didn’t wanna do vampires. Gaga has a big line in the second episode where she turns somebody and they ask her all questions. I was interested in it being some sort of weird, almost biblical virus that has its own good and bad properties. It leads to a super-charged immune system. But we’re not doing the thing about you can only kill them with a silver bullet or a stake. If you walk in front of a car, you die. They are very much mortals but they have this virus that impedes the aging process. It’s based on stuff that’s happening right now with stem cell research and all that stuff. It’s really not to me that crazy or fantastical of what could come in the next couple of years. The show always plays with mortality and the idea of aging and beauty."

Also he did say it was a form of hemophilia, in a way.

So I guess it's just a bunch of things mixed together: Hemophilia + Vampirism + Ancient blood virus

But it's a tv show, vampirism don't make sense anyway.

aaronyoji

its almost....as if......ryan murphy doesnt know what he's talking about and just ****s out ideas??? 

Archived