💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Zendaya going to be the next generation's Style Icon?

Gianni Versace

Is Zendaya a future style icon?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is Zendaya a future style icon?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

Recently, style Icons have been Gaga (of course) and Rih as well as Kanye and Lorde (on a minor level), but as time goes by, I think it's time for a new star. 

Could Zendaya be the next generation's style Icon? She is almost always slaying and serving and scalping.

zendaya-street-fashion-out-in-paris-octojZ9Sbc2.jpgzendaya-coleman-Paris-900x1200.jpgceleb-style-zendaya.jpg14433596611134.jpg?w=1024&h=1454Zendaya-crop-top--pants-combination-even

BLACKOUTbritney

I don't really think she's made a big enough impact through films/television to be a fashion icon anytime soon

She dresses well but it's nothing that 90% of hollywood isn't already wearing

Gianni Versace

I don't really think she's made a big enough impact through films/television to be a fashion icon anytime soon

She dresses well but it's nothing that 90% of hollywood isn't already wearing

that's why I said "future" and "going to be" tbh

RAMROD

All she need now is popular reality show or ground breaking career move and she will be fashion icon for sure.

I like how she dress herself so far.

Those teal heels are so cute.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BLACKOUTbritney

that's why I said "future" and "going to be" tbh

thats why i also said "She dresses well but it's nothing that 90% of hollywood isn't already wearing"

She is beautiful, but her fashion sense never stands out and there are millions of beautiful people.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Maybe I'm just old, but what's the big deal about her? Another child star, wearing the same fashion as other girls her age. What significant thing has she done? No shade, just curious

Gianni Versace

thats why i also said "She dresses well but it's nothing that 90% of hollywood isn't already wearing"

she has time to evolve. she's still young and for people her age in hollywood, i'd say she's ahead of the game.

DiscoHeaven23

idk, but she needs to get off the Disney channel. Her career could be so much bigger by now. 

Gianni Versace

Maybe I'm just old, but what's the big deal about her? Another child star, wearing the same fashion as other girls her age. What significant thing has she done? No shade, just curious

Your local 19 year old girls are dressing like this:

jZ9Sbc2.jpg

? remind me to move there.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Your local 19 year old girls are dressing like this:

jZ9Sbc2.jpg

? remind me to move there.

Mm no but other celebrities her age are? 

Archived