Featured Posts

FGGrayson

she won't.ย 

doesn't matter, someday, somehow, someone will do it

tumblr_mv2jh7QDzX1see4i4o7_250.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

as long as it has a meaning for once and she doesnt turn it into a kids show im here for it

Kacey Elizabeth

I didn't know a particular member in this thread could predictย the future.ย :pumpga::smh::lmao:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Supersonic

What do you think of the songs the OP provided?

I don't care for them at all. Also I will never be here for homophobic and misogynist people who are besties with the biggest predator and rapist of the music industry.

I'm here for songs like Unconditionally, Ghost, Love Me, This Moment, Double Rainbow, By The Grace Of God, Spiritual, It Takes Two, Choose Your Battles, I think they have something really refreshing and freeing

Wouldn't mind more songs like Circle The Drain/Dark Horse/Wide Awake/Walking On Air too tho

almost forgot the masterpiece The One That Got Away

PaperIz

I want rock for Kim possibles next album and that's all I will accept :crossed:ย just kidding, I'll listen to, buy, and stan for whatever she releases nextย :ghostga:but hopefully it's a knockout album. Prism was nice, but it wasn't the epic thing I wanted. Next era will determine if she truly gets into my list of top tier faves.

Kacey Elizabeth

I don't care for them at all. Also I will never be here for homophobic and misogynist people who are besties with the biggest predator and rapist of the music industry.

:lmao::toofunny:ย If you didn't care for Katy or those songs, you wouldn't bother clicking on this thread just to type and post "no."ย Explain to me - how is Katy homophobic and misogynist? It sounds like you are just getting things from the thin air. And how do you know Katy is besties with Dr. Luke? Just because he's her producer? LMFAO. It's like saying I'm besties with my bossย just because he's my boss.ย 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Brooke Candy

"Would you be here for KP4.."

No.

cozinhando.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

JeffSwift

:lmao::toofunny:ย If you didn't care for Katy or those songs, you wouldn't bother clicking on this thread just to type and post "no."ย Explain to me - how is Katy homophobic and misogynist? It sounds like you are just getting things from the thin air. And how do you know Katy is besties with Dr. Luke? Just because he's her producer? LMFAO. It's like saying I'm besties with my bossย just because he's my boss.ย 

Ironic that you say this, meanwhile in every Taylor thread you comment on her personal decisions as if you are besties with her.

ย 

ย 

OT: My prediction is that, KP4 will be a tryhard mess that won't do as well as Prism. It seems like the GP just doesn't really care anymore.

Kacey Elizabeth

Ironic that you say this, meanwhile in every Taylor thread you comment on her personal decisions as if you are besties with her.

ย 

ย 

OT: My prediction is that, KP4 will be a tryhard mess that won't do as well as Prism. It seems like the GP just doesn't really care anymore.

Your so called OT didn't have anything to do with my topic.ย 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Tropico

I'm here for KP4 if it's 13 tracks which are all variations of Wide Awake. :chica:ย 

โ™ข Social Justice Enthusiast โ™ข

yASSsss

i'm not ever here for KP4 :neyde:ย 

she should take a break till 2030 :neyde:ย 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I agree.

Terry Richardson has done awful things and it's like, everyone knows about it. I don't know why she keeps working with him.

ย 

:trollga:

JeffSwift

Your so called OT didn't have anything to do with my topic.ย 

Your topic is KP4. I commented on KP4 and what I think it's going to be like. :-)ย 

Archived