Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga's first victim speaks out.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

What It's Like to Have A Blood Orgy With Lady Gaga

...Actress Chasty Ballesteros dreamt of being the first victim in American Horror Story: Hotel. Ballesteros met her grisly end at the hand of Lady Gaga and Hotel boy toy Matt Bomer during, what else, a bloody foursome deep in the heart of the Cortez.

In an interview with MTV, Ballesteros recounts how it felt to be working with the songstress, who plays the vampiric Countess in her first regular television role. As it runs out, Ballesteros had no idea she would even be sharing a bed with Gaga and Bomer until her manager broke the news to her: she'd be appearing opposite Gaga and Bomer, as well as on-screen boyfriend Nate Peterson, in a sensual, bloody foursome.

Read more: http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/tv/article/lady-gaga-blood-orgy-2015-10

tumblr_nvwwl34FQh1r51r3ro2_540.gif

Ray of Light

"I was just more mesmerized to be able to work with actors of the caliber of... Lady Gaga"

I'm sorry, but

iAKohWarFZV32.gif

SLAY GAGA!

Koreku

"So we’re all like, ’Who’s going to eat? Who’s not eating? What are we going to not do for lunch?'

it honestly sounds like it was really awkward :air:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

AquaFire Witch

Great interview! Sounds like a typical work day...WHO'S HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!

I think this actress is very pretty and it was great chemistry between them all.

What an amazing scene! Very bloody season indeed!

Mister Gaga

One of the best scenes on American Horror Story (yes, i've seen all the seasons). It produce me adrenaline :Jase: 

djBuffoon

Easily one of the best AHS scenes ever. Creepy, s-xy, precise, funny, exhilarating and just plain awesome. 

Archived