Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Selena Gomez - Revival Metacritic Score (74 Now)

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

But does she write her own songs?:trollga: cause if not idc 

She co-wrote some of the songs :sweat:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But does she write her own songs?:trollga: cause if not idc 

she has writing credits on six of the eleven songs on the standard edition, she has 9 altogether, deluxe included

Signature loading… 👹🖤

chromaticka

The only songs that I liked were the first two singles, the rest didn't do it for me. I don't know why but I was bored through the entire album. Her last record was fantastic, I liked 90% of the songs. This one is missing something imo. 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Sebastien

By the way if nobody has heard them yet, you should check out the Japanese Deluxe Edition songs  Outta My Hands (Loco) & Cologne (especially).

Cologne is slaying my life right now :legend:

holy scheisse

she has writing credits on six of the eleven songs on the standard edition, she has 9 altogether, deluxe included

good for her :pumpkat:

Gohan

The only songs that I liked were the first two singles, the rest didn't do it for me. I don't know why but I was bored through the entire album. Her last record was fantastic, I liked 90% of the songs. This one is missing something imo. 

Not even the slayage that is Me & The Rhythm? The rhythm, the rhythm, the rhythm :pumpkat:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

JbGaga

I tried to preview it on iTunes. I skipped every song in 20 seconds.... Im not into her or her sound

but good for her I guess :coffee:

chromaticka

Not even the slayage that is Me & The Rhythm? The rhythm, the rhythm, the rhythm :pumpkat:

maybe it'll grow on me but it's weird because all of her other singles were automatic bops for me. this one is just mehh

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

I have the exact same opinion 100%

Fiona Apple

By the way if nobody has heard them yet, you should check out the Japanese Deluxe Edition songs  Outta My Hands (Loco) & Cologne (especially).

Cologne is slaying my life right now :legend:

I am listening now on Spotify..The standard version is amazing and doesn't really have any fillers.From the extra tracks I ADORE Me and my girls,Nobody is okay-nice,Perfect is forgettable af,Outta my hands is okay and Cologne pretty good but I will probably buy the standard version

Sebastien

I tried to preview it on iTunes. I skipped every song in 20 seconds.... Im not into her or her sound

but good for her I guess :coffee:

I think every song should deserve more than 20 seconds to be fully judged.

Many of the songs are a bit slow to start or to progress, but are really great a whole. For me, she managed to put in those few lyrics or that special beat that makes you wanna listen to the song, throughout the entire album. 

Kacey Elizabeth

She co-wrote some of the songs :sweat:

she most likely just added or changed a word or line.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Sebastien

I am listening now on Spotify..The standard version is amazing and doesn't really have any fillers.From the extra tracks I ADORE Me and my girls,Nobody is okay-nice,Perfect is forgettable af,Outta my hands is okay and Cologne pretty good but I will probably buy the standard version

Nobody and Perfect (and Rise) are the only songs on the album that didn't do anything for me whatsoever, so I don't blame you really. The Deluxe songs I enjoyed were only from the Japanese version. 

Fiona Apple

she most likely just added or changed a word or line.

Says a Katy fan :awkney: Sorry but I had to

Fiona Apple

Nobody and Perfect (and Rise) are the only songs on the album that didn't do anything for me whatsoever, so I don't blame you really. The Deluxe songs I enjoyed were only from the Japanese version. 

Rise is pretty good to me.

Archived